Ashley Trottier - Piper and Annabeth Anwser Your Questions

Ashley
I wait impatiently at my desk, spinning endlessly in my desk chair as I wait for my favorite YouTube channel to upload a new video. The video is supposed to be up today at 4:17 and it's currently 4:15. The Heroes of Olympus are the coolest new you tubers and I'm completely obsessed, along with the rest of the country. The channel features twelve teenagers who do everything from diys, dares, Q&As, and everything in between. The fun part was you never knew which teens would be in the video. Percy, Jason, Frank, Leo, Travis, Nico, and Will made up the guys. They're all super, super hot, and more importantly, single, as far as anybody knows. Annabeth, Piper, Hazel, Calypso, and Katie made up the girls. They're all stunningly gorgeous, but the are speculations that they're all related because they live together. I glance at the clock again and inhale sharply as I read the time. 4:17. I quickly refresh my page and squeal as a new video pops up. The title reads Piper and Annabeth answer your questions. I quickly press play and wait for the video to begin.
"Hey guys! It's your girl Piper,"
"And Annabeth!" The girls exclaim on the screen. The two girls are laying on a bed that looks to be in a hotel room.
"We're here in California checking out this sick hotel room," Annabeth says.
"So today we're gonna be answering a bunch of questions you guys have been asking us on Twitter and Insta!" Piper announces. Suddenly, a flash of gold and black appear on the screen, jumping on the bed and pushing the girls off.
"Jason! Percy! Now we have to cut the-" the video cuts Piper and Annabeth reappear on screen.
"So anyway, @daughter.of.hera wants to know is Jason single?" Annabeth reads with a frown.
"First of all, there are so many things wrong with that question, starting with the username, and second, no Jason is very much spoken for," Piper says.
"Okay, @real.theo.shirley wants to know, do any of the heroes of Olympus have nicknames?" Piper reads.
"Oh gosh, this is a long one," Annabeth laughs, "So, I'm wise girl, Piper is beauty queen, Hazel is golden girl, Calypso is sunshine, and Katie is kit kat."
"Jason is sparky, Percy is seaweed brains, Frank is beast boy, Leo is McSchizzle, Travis is just STOLL, Nico is death breath, and Will, Will is already short for William so does that count?" Piper adds. The girls go on to answer a few more fan questions when two mops of gold and black reappear on the screen.
"Percyyy, go away!" Annabeth groans, pushing the boy away from her. I can't help but laugh at the cute interaction. Any other girl would die to have the you tuber even in the same room as her.
"But I missed my girlfriend!" Percy pouts. My jaw drops at this. I thought they were single! Except for Jason I guess, who was spoken for according to Piper.
"Me too," Jason adds, wrapping his arms around Piper's waist and pulling her onto his lap. The girls laugh at the boy's antics and answer a few more questions, all in regards to their newly announced relationships. Annabeth and Percy had apparently been together officially since they were 16! Jason and Piper met at a wilderness camp in Arizona. I watch the video completely entranced as questions continue to roll in. Eventually it's revealed that Hazel and Frank are a couple, Leo and Calypso are dating, Katie and Travis are together, and Nico and Will are together. I squeal in delight at the teen's antics on screen. Now that I know they're all couples, it's obvious. I squeal again as the video ends. A few hours later #percabeth, #jiper, #frazel, #caleo, #tratie, and #solangelo are all trending on twitter.