Britta Linton - Touch My Body Challenge

Britta
I quickly refresh my page for what seems like the hundredth time today and finally the video appears. I squeal, almost falling off my chair.
"You okay up there sweetheart?" My mom calls.
"I'm fine mom!" On the screen is the new Heroes of Olympus YouTube video. The touch my body challenge. Oh my gods. I press play and Jason appears on the screen.
"What's up everyone! Welcome back to our YouTube channel! You're in for a very um, shall we say, steamy video today!" He exclaims.
"Jason!" A voice yells from off screen. Jason snickers.
"So as you can all see down below, today's video is the Touch. My. Body. Challenge! Starring my all time favorite ship... Solangelo" Jason practically sings. He claps his hand once and Nico and Will appear on screen on each side of him.
"So for those of you who don't know, in this challenge, one of these two is going to be blindfolded, and the other person is going to take the blindfolded person's finger and place it on one of their body parts. The blindfolded person then has to guess which body part they're touching. Whoever guesses the most correctly wins, and the loser has to let Percy Tweet whatever he wants from their Twitter account," Jason explains.
"Why did I let you talk me into this?" Nico sighs.
"Because I've been shipping you two since before you got together," Jason says smiling at the camera.
"Now who's being blindfolded first?" Will raises his hand and Jason tosses him a blindfold before disappearing from the screen. As soon as the blindfold is tied, Nico takes Will's hand, deciding where to start.
"I feel like this is very unfair. Will is literally a doctor and knows like, every body part ever," he says, sticking Will's finger in his ear. With a jerk, Will yanks his finger back.
"Did you just stick my finger in your ear? Nico that's disgusting!" Will exclaims. Nico stairs into the camera like he's in the office and Will tears off the blindfold.
"Point for Will," Jason says off screen. A tally mark appears above Will's head.
"That's gross Nico," Will repeats. Nico just rolls his eyes.
"You literally perform surgeries on a daily basis. You'll be fine," he retorts, slipping on the blindfold. Will just sighs and begins pulling off his shirt. I swear I nearly faint at the sight.
"And the shirt is coming off," Nico mutters.
"You don't know that," Will shoots back.
"Will I can hear. You're sitting right next to me," Nico responds. Will ignores him, taking his finger and poking his back.
"Ew! It's squishy!" Nico exclaims. Will laughs silently.
"Gods Will, is that your stomach?" Nico asks. By now Will is dying of silent laughter.
"Are you calling me fat?" Will asks grinning.
"I don't know! It's warm and squishy. It better not be your butt," Nico says.
"Why not, you've touched my-" The video cuts.
"Okay so no point for Nico," Jason says. The blindfold exchanges hands and Nico raises his foot onto the screen. He guides Will's finger to his toe and pokes it.
"Wait what? Do it again," Will says. Nico pokes his toe again.
"It's your foot. Probably your big toe," Will decides.
"Why are you so good at this?" Nico exclaims.
"What can I say? I just know your body really well from all the times we-" The video cuts again.
"Okay so the score is 2-0, not looking good for Nico," Jason announces. After Nico is blindfolded once again, Will sticks his tongue out and takes Nico's hand. After waiting a few moments, he presses Nico's finger to his tongue.
"Wait what? It's like, sand papery," Nico says.
"Wait do it again." Will pokes Nico's finger onto his tongue.
"What is that? Wait. Is it? Is it your tongue?" He asks. Will laughs.
"Yeah. That one was hard! I couldn't talk or anything and like, I tried to dry it off so it wouldn't give it away!" Will laughs.
"Wow, Nico's first point of the day! 2-1, Will is leading!" Jason says.
"Shut up Sparky." For Will's next turn, Nico licks his arm before letting Will poke it.
"Ew! It's wet! And hairy!" Will shouts, yanking his hand back. Nico laughs.
"Oh my gods what is that? That's gross Nico! It's wet and hairy!" Will yells.
"Should I do it again?" Nico laughs, taking Will's hand. He quickly licks his arm again before pressing Will's finger to it again.
"What? It feels like your arm, but it's wet! What the heck!" Will exclaims.
"How did you guess that!" Nico responds, still laughing.
"No way is that what it was?" Will asks, taking off the blindfold. Nico nods, shaking with laughter.
"He licked his arm," Jason says, adding a point for Will.
"That's so cheating!" Will exclaims.
"No it's not! It's my body part!" Nico argues.
"Whatever. Put on the blindfold death breath." Silently, Will lifts his shirt once again, trying not to make noise. Slowly, he presses Nico's finger to his abdomen. Nico frowns.
"Wait. Wait, do it again. I recognize this," Nico says, poking Will again.
"It's your abs," Nico states triumphantly.
"Should I be concerned that you were able to identify that so easily?" Jason asks. The video cuts for a third time.
"Okay 3-2, Will is still ahead. This last round could decide it all," Jason tells us. Nico takes Will's hand and raises his opposite arm, leading Will's finger to his armpit.
"It's hairy again. And moist. Nico you didn't. It's your armpit isn't it. Nico!" Will complains, ripping off his blindfold.
"Why are you like this?" He asks, causing Nico to burst out laughing.
"Whatever. It's your turn now," Will says, throwing the blindfold at his boyfriend.
"Why do I have to do it? You already won!" Nico argues.
"Because I just touched the inside of your ear, your foot, your arm that you licked, and your armpit," Will responds. Once Nico is blindfolded, Will motions to the camera to be quiet before tip toeing off screen. He reappears moments later with half of a tomato. He presses Nico's finger into it and Nico lurches back.
"Will what is that? Tell me what that is right now! That is not a body part! It's like, juicy! And squishy! Gross Will!" Nico yells. Will is dying of laughter as Nico tears of the blindfold.
"Oh my gods Will. I hate you." Nico states.
"No you don't," Will retorts. A laughing Jason reappears on screen between the bickering boys.
"Alright boys, the final score ended up being 4-2, and Will is our winner which means-" with a snap of his finger, Nico's phone appears in Jason's hand. "Percy!" Jason calls. The green eyed boy appears moments later.
"You get to tweet whatever you want from death breath's phone," Jason tells him. The widest grin appears on Percy's face as he begins furiously typing on the keyboard. He hands the phone back to Nico who reads it aloud. 'I am 5 feet and 6 inches of pure homosexual RAGE' he reads.
"How do you delete a Twitter? Asking for a friend." He says.  Jason just laughs.
"That is all for this video guys, if you enjoyed watching Nico and Will get a lil, touchy, give this video a big thumbs up and don't forget to hit that subscribe button! See you next week!" He exclaims before the video clips off.