Tristan McLean - Jasper

Tristan
I haven't seen Piper since we rode together on a helicopter last year. Now that I think about it, I can't even remember why we were on the helicopter in the first place but that's irrelevant. Yesterday my secretary, Mellie, informed me that Piper was in town and wanted to visit. I don't think I've ever cleared my schedule faster.
"Mr. McLlean, Piper is waiting for you in the drawing room. She brought a friend as well," Mellie informs me, shaking me from my thoughts. I thank Mellie and walk down the silent halls into the drawing room. The door is cracked open slightly and inside I see my daughter standing by the window with a blond boy.
"What if she's wrong Sparky? What if it breaks his mind?" I hear her whisper.
"It'll be okay Beauty Queen, he's strong and so are you. Everything will be okay," the boy replies, kissing my daughter's forehead.
"Piper?" I ask, walking into the room. Piper whips around to face me.
"Daddy?" She asks, running to hug me. I squeeze her tight, never wanting to let go. Piper finally takes a step back,
"Dad, I want you to meet someone. This is Jason Grace. He's my boyfriend," she says nervously, taking the boy, Jason's hand.
"Nice to meet you Jason," I say smiling, reaching out to shake his hand. Jason smiles back and I can see Piper visibly relax.
"Um, there's another reason I came to see you dad. You might want to sit down for this one," Piper says. I nod and Piper and Jason take a seat on the sofa while I sit down in my favorite chair.
"I'm just gonna rip the bandaid off, ok dad?" Piper asks. I nod my head and Jason gives Piper's hand a gentle squeeze.
"I know who mom is. And I see her fairly often." Piper says in one quick breathe.
"Yeah, every time she looses her magic hair brush in New York," Jason mutters. Piper elbows him in the rib. I stare at Piper in shock.
"You. Have met. Your mother." I repeat shakily.
"Several times," Piper confirms.
"Has she said anything about me?" I ask. Pipe takes a deep breath.
"Dad. I have something to tell you. I'm a demigod. Now, I know you may have some preconceived notions about demigods. I know you may not be comfortable with the idea of me being a demigod, but I'm here to tell you that demigods are just like you and me. Well possibly more like me than you," Piper says. (A/N props to you if you get the reference) I blink.
"Dad. Remember all those Ancient Greek and Roman stories you used to tell me? They're all true. Dad. Mom is Aphrodite. She never abandoned you. Well, ok, she kinda did, but it wasn't entirely her fault. Mostly. I mean, she's not allowed to stay with a mortal. Also, I don't actually go to boarding school in New York. I go to Camp Half Blood. A safe place for demigods like me and Jason. And Mellie, your secretary, she's a wind spirit, and her husband Gleeson, he's a saytr. Wait. Sorry there's just so much to tell you I'm jumping around," Piper rambles.
"Maybe it would be better if you Dad just asks questions," Jason suggests. Piper nods and looks at me expectantly.
"So you're expecting me to believe, that Greek and Roman mythology, is real?" I ask. Piper and Jason nod.
"I don't buy it. You two are trying to prank me aren't you?" I say. Jason looks me dead in the eye and I hear lightening crack outside. Suddenly, Jason is floating ten feet of the ground in front of me.
"Jason! Sit. Down." Piper commands. Immediately Jason is back on the coach. I stare at the two in shock.
"Wh- What? How?" I exclaim.
"Jason Grace, son of Jupiter. Or Zeus if you prefer the Greek name," Jason says.
"Since his dad is Jupiter, Jason can control lightening and air currents which allow him to fly," Piper explains, "I'm a charm speaker. Since mom is Aphrodite, I can basically use my voice to get people to do what I want. It's a really rare power for Aphrodite kids." I stare at my daughter in wonder.
"So this is real? I'm not on some hidden camera prank show?" I ask my daughter.
Piper laughs,
"No dad, this is one hundred percent real."
"Do- do you think, maybe, I could ever see your mom again?" I ask nervously. Suddenly the room is filled with a soft, pink mist. I immediately jump up and turn around to find the most beautiful woman I've ever seen, standing behind me.
"Aphrodite?" I ask.
"Mom." Piper says unenthusiastically.
"Hello Tristan. It's been a long time," the women says with a smile.