Becca exhaled, "I can see why your wife left." I massaged my chest. "Go be a good boy and hug your blankie tight tonight." She ends the call before I can respond.

I scoffed, "I do not sleep with a blankie," I said, placing the phone on the nightstand.

I grabbed my unique train pillow and cuddled against it. Pulling the blanket up to my chest, I close my eyes and another dream of Vivian resume. It wasn't a surprise to me. I dream about Vivian quite often.

My psychiatrist said it is because I miss her.

I didn't doubt her answer.

I do miss Vivian.

But it doesn't matter. After all, the person she likes is Matt.

Of course, I know about her feelings.

Vivian always looks at Matt in the eyes. She can speak to him easily, about anything. It's said that when humans bicker, they are trying to capture the other's attention. Vivian and Matt always bicker.

It's my fault for not realizing her emotions earlier. If I did, I wouldn't have agreed to marry her.

But I don't want them together.

According to history, I've witnessed and heard Matt is...not the best partner.

"Hyung, have you ever thought that maybe...noona likes you?" That's a sentence Finn said before.

A sentence that isn't true.

Vivian cannot like me. After all, I did something horrible to her.

***

"You want to drill it in her Liam." He slammed the photo of female and male intercourse in front of me. "Like this." He tangled his hands together and slapped it rigorously against one another.

The blood flows into my cheeks, and I flick the photo away. "I...I already know that."

"Oh...Yes...The talk you had with your parents and Harper," he responded.

I didn't say anything.

Lawson suddenly gasped, his body flinging back towards the couch. "Wait a fucking second-" Lawson always cursed around me despite Harper disapproval. He said I'm a big boy and I need to be exposed to all types of language or else I won't survive. "You...Did you fuck someone before?"

I didn't respond, merely adverted my eyes.

"Holy-" he threw a fist on his mouth, "Is it...wait another second...You're engaged!" He hissed lowly, "You can't fuck other girls!" He stood upward running his fingers through his hair. "Shit! Shit! Shit! Harper is going to kill me! Once she hears that you've been fucking other girls while you're engaged. She is going to blam-"

"I didn't-" I said, and he stopped talking, "I didn't have intercourse with other females." My tone was much lower then I anticipated.

Lawson stood there, momentarily stunned by my words. Before I knew it, a foolish grinned spread across his cheeks. "No way," he said, then speed walk to one side of the room. He quickly paced back, "No fucking way. You-" he inhaled dramatically deep, "You had sex with your fiancee before marriage?!"

I'm glad no one is inside the house but us. My parents are abroad with work while Harper is at her relative's house.

"I mean it's not uncommon to do it, but I did not expect it from you." I don't particularly enjoy associating, so my interactions with both females and males are quite limited. Right now, its either talk with my four rumored friends or Lawson.