"Hello," I responded in return. That's generally the extent of our conversation.

"Speaking of ladies man," Vincent nudge each of us with a backhand slap on our forearms.

I turn around to see Matthew with three other girls. He smirked, a lot called it his infamous smirked, before leaning in towards one of them. They kissed and began swapping saliva. I never understand the appeal of exchanging fluids. I tilt my head, seeing his hand moving from her butt towards the girl behind her.

He moves always and whispered something towards all three of them.
"I bet five hundred that he's fucking all three of them tonight," Vincent stated.

"I bet, he already fucked all three of them." Mauricio fixed his hair never once averting his eyes from the mirror.

"Deal." Vincent clasped Mauricio's hands.

My eyes move over to see Vivian walking down the hallway with her friend, Amoli. I think that's her name. They were giggling about something. I grip onto my book seeing her smile widen more and more. She brushed her curly hair behind her ear and laughed again when Amoli said something.

Right when her eyes met mine, her smile dropped. Quickly, she averted her eyes and continued walking until she passed me.

I wonder if she knows.

I wonder if she thinks I'm still disgusting.

My condition isn't airborne is what I want to say. You can't get it by being next to me.

"Sup guys," Matthew said, opening his locker. I haven't seen him for the past week. I heard he's been skipping school, which is hugely frowned upon.

"Heard coach kick you off the team," Vincent said.

Matthew played futball. He was the captain. He shrugged, "Whatever. I was getting bored with it anyway."

"With all the fucking you're doing. I wouldn't be surprised about getting a call from the hospital because you caught some disease."

He snorted, "Why the fuck would my doctor call you?"

I exhaled, feeling Mauricio pushing me from behind. This always happens, someone is always behind me. I learn to go with the flow. At least, no one is bullying me for being a freak.

I remember when I started elementary school, there was this kid named Eric who continuously push me down and call me names. Eric and the other kids never play with me and lock me inside the bathroom or janitor closet because they said if they didn't, they would catch what I have.

***

Eric point behind me, "Get inside."

I shook my head "It's dark. I don't like the-"

He pushed me inside, and everyone began laughing. I started crying. I never understand why they would always trip me and take my lunch.

"Liam is a crybaby. Liam is a crybaby," they all chanted together.

"My mommy says Liam is a weirdo. If we touch him, then we become weirdos too."

I shook my head, "M-Mommy say; I'm special." Everyone stepped away from me.

"Stay in there; you freak." Eric slammed the door shut.

***

Usually, they trap me inside the closet or bathroom for an hour then they would let me out. But, that day, they all forgot about me, and I spent the whole day inside the broom closet. A janitor found me in the corner of the room laying in my own pee. My fingernails were nearly gone and bleeding because I was clawing the door for hours.