She charged towards him with as her information on his combat skills seemed to flow back into her mind. Simply, she swiftly plunged her foot swiftly which lifted him off his feet by kicking his ankle hard. It was rare for Gun to fall in his opponents traps, but it was quite different.

This one time, he was captivated by the speed & her fierce aura that he had landed himself in a spot she had him to be in. She grinned cockily and threw back her arm, going for the finishing move with a confidence until he had dodged her.

"Damn it– I'll end you, you fucker!" Y/N threatened kicking the air as Daniel pulled her away from the scene to calm her. Vasco stepped forward & took her place; Gun quickly landed on his feet and had realized he had a new opponent– and a possible successor.

"Power exists for the weak."
"Who're you calling weak?!"

Gun was quick to dodge it, but was even more surprised that someone had known the Brazilian kick

Gun was quick to dodge it, but was even more surprised that someone had known the Brazilian kick. Until he saw Daniel.

"What the—" Gun quickly dodged that attack as Daniel glanced at the girl who was sneaking up from behind.

Did he practice it..after I beat him up that day?

"YEAH! I GOT YOU NOW, YOU PUSSY!"

Gun was, obviously, quick. He grabbed Daniel's ankle & twisted and turned around to dodge her attack. His eyes...widened? Well, they grew with shock when he had realized that it wasn't just any ordinary move– rather his move. A direct copy!

Was that my move again?!

The talent I thought I'd never see again

There's another? And more than one?

Gun pushed Y/N away. She fell to the ground with a big grunt escaping her lips as her friends moved to her side & helped her up. They all checked on her quickly before returning to their casual stance as if nothing had happened.