Phana, "Hey! I'm here! Where's Doctor Baramee?!" Don't tell me you're just messing with me?!

Beam, "Oi Pha!"

*Bam!

Damn this idiot!

Phana, "Ai'Beam!!!!!" Geez! What's with those pile of papers?!!

Beam, "Hello good friend! You look.. worse!! What's going on?"

Phana, "You dare to ask me that?! You know the reason why I'm being like this!" I need my Wayo!!!

Beam, "I pitty your wife. After all the hardships that he's going through, he's gonna come back to stay in a hunted house and gonna live with a zombie husband. If I were that guy, I'll just stay in the US and stay with the living, and not with a corpse.."

Phana, "Tch! You're one to talk! In case you've forgotten, Ai'Forth is with him too."

Beam, "Nah! I don't care. Atleast i can focus with my job without a nossy boyfriend, sending me messages, everyhour, everyminute, everyday." Yeah yeah!! What ever you say to make you feel better Ai'Beam.

Phana, "You.. you cold hearted bastard! Are you guys fighting or what?!" We've known each other since infant, but there are times that I felt really bad for Ai'Forth, I mean, how can he endure this side of Beam?! Well, it's not new to us, his friends, but atleast, we're hoping that he's toning it down towards his husband.

Beam, "We're not fighting, relax! This is how we cope with our loneliness for months. He needs to focus on his job and I have tons of paperwork's for the lecture next week. And I still need to submit these files here. If I'll just mope around and think of how I missed every part of him. Do you think I'll be able to finish all these sheets?!"

"Oi oi! We often have time to see each other so don't start a fight, ok? Besides we're still here in the nursing station." Eh?!! And who...?

Phana, "Woah!! Ai'Kit!!!" He's back?!!!

Beam, "Ai'Kitty!!"

Kit, "Hi guys!! Do you missed me?"

Beam, "Kitty I missed youuu so much!!!" Aaaaiiish!!! Hahaha I missed this scene! Team #BeamKit anyone? Yay!!

Well, you see, My Wife went to the US four months ago to attend a business orientation with Ai'Forth and N'Ming, and Well, ofcourse Ai'Kit went with him since he needs to attend a conference as well near the hotel where Ming and the others gonna stay.

Kit, "I missed you too Beammie! I missed you both!!"

Phana, "Wait wait.. how about N'Ming? And.." my wife?

Kit, "Nah! They're still in Brooklyn. Tsk! Tsk! You're really are an idiot couple! Look at you Ai'Pha! You and N'wayo is in the same condition right now. What's with the lovesick mood If you can get advantage of the internet, your mobile devices.. we're not in 1940s, you know?!" Heh! Ai'Kit is really back huh?!

Beam, "I agree!" Tch! What ever!

Kit, "And you, Tsundere Prince!"

Beam, "Oi! Don't call me that!"

Kit, "Seriously Beam, what's wrong with you?!! Ai'Forth told me that he proposed to you before he left. And you rejected the offer?!!! For real?!!! Do you have any idea how many carnivores in Brooklyn who are trying to dine out your Daddy?!?!! "

Beam, "What the heck are you..."

Kit, "And Ai'Forth is now under the impression that you don't love him anymore!"

Oh .. oh!!

I thought I'm the one who's in trouble. But it seems...

Beam, "Really? So, what's he doing now? Dating bunch of dudes and chasing skirts?"

Phana, "Wait Beam.." I'm sure that's not what Ai'Kit is trying to say!!!

Beam, "I have to go. I still need to submit these fucking papers. See you around guys."

Holy sheets!!!

Phana, "Damn it Kit what have you done?!"

Kit, "What?!! I'm just telling the truth!"

Phana, "He's been stressed out!"

Kit, "Well he's not the only one.! And I swear he looks better than Ai'Forth."

Tsk tsk! Seriously? What kind of reunion is this?!!

Sigh!

~~~tbc~~~

/12/2019