Talks of the Future

"Really?" It was already dark, and half the Serpents were waiting outside. "What?" Jughead looked down at my body before giving me a questioning look.

"We're going on a mission, and you're wearing that?"

 "What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" He sighed shaking his head "Never mind, let's just get this over with

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" He sighed shaking his head "Never mind, let's just get this over with." I smiled as I followed him out the door.

Sweet Pea held a bat over his shoulder. But, even with his mean looking exterior, he smiled brightly at me. "Time to go!" Jughead yelled, Serpents piling onto their bikes.

We made it to the El Royale quickly. Archie, Mad Dog, and a few others of his juvie friends were there. Jughead, and Archie talked for awhile whilst I talked to Sweet Pea, Baby Teeth, and Fangs.

"Alright, Listen up! This is it." We headed over to the table where they were standing all with focused faces. "Thanks to Mad Dog's recon, we have a pretty decent idea on the layout of the apartment building. But, we're still gonna need to be vigilant in there."

━━━━━━━━━

Sweet Pea tapped the apartment door with his bat three times. As soon as the gargoyles opened the door, Sweet Pea, and Archie threw themselves in, with me close behind.

I used my small bit of training from Archie to my advantage, remembering to keep my hands up. When the goyles were defeated, we headed up the stairs, Jughead, and I leading the entirety of the group.

Jughead looked into the window of one of the doors before turning to Archie, and I. He pointed at Archie before pointing at the door. The redheaded boy complied, and Jughead pointed at me, waving for me to follow him.

I did as instructed, the Serpents following close behind. Once again, Jughead stopped at a door marked 2A. He looked back to us, and waved for me to get behind him when he opened the door. I rolled my eyes, but still did as he instructed, and he ripped the door open.

Brothers are annoying, they tell you who you can date, they won't let you get in trouble, and they always have to be the tough one. Serpents headed in, and Jughead waved for me to follow him again.

So... I did. (As per usual.)

We were on the last door, and Jughead stared through the window for a moment before opening to reveal a dark room. Gargoyles symbols decorated the walls, but other than that, nothing was there.

We walked past about thirty doors to find nothing. Until... we found a gargoyle standing in the middle of the hall with his mask on. The Goyle pulled out a gun, and in just barely enough to time, I pulled Jughead behind the wall.