Dads to the rescue

This song has nothing to do with the story its just something to listen too while reading.

My head started to feel like someone was banging it on there knee. "Someone call an ambulance, " my twin yelled into the air. "He can't die, " I whispered to myself my breathing was starting to pick up but I shrugged it off there was something more strong that I was feeling right now. Rage. I looked over at Sweat Pea his eyes cold with revenge and he nodded at me almost somehow knowing what I wanted to do.

***********************************
My pocket knife cut through the school billboard as I laughed evily. I walked through the hallway with some other angry serpents and Sweat Pea when Archie and Moose and Kevin jumped out holding what looked like mops. "Sweat Pea Reggie didn't shoot Fangs Mrs. Klump did, " I nodded my head at him. "I call bull I saw him holding a gun, " the dark haired boy said angry. "You also saw me tackle him before he could shoot, " Archie said. "So? " I yelled "It was a northsider wasn't it? " I asked my words dripping with venom.

"The North side takes everything from us, " I remarked causing the mob of angry serpents to yell in agreeance. "Are school our home and now Fangs is fighting for his life, " Sweat Pea stated the last part made me sad thinking about how he is right now. "But we're gonna take your school, " I told them "So you can see what it's like..., " Sweat Pea yelled "So you can watch it burn, " the ginger haired boys sad eyes almost made me feel guilty but I've let me the darkness take control of me. I let the pain of my terrible life get to me and the anger. I picked up a stool and threw at the trophy case watching the glass shatter. Then the front door flew open revealing principal Weatherbee "What do you thinking your doing, " the old man asked. I looked over at Sweat Pea and he nodded again then we bolted with all the serpents following out the front door.

I can't believe what I just did.

My phone started buzzing and pulled it out and pushed it to my ear. "A.J. its me Pop you have a friend here asking for you he seems very nervous," Reggie. "Thanks pop I'm on my way, " I turned off the phone and shoved it in my pocket. "That was Jug he needs me at the hospital, " I felt bad lying to my boyfriend but if I didn't one of my best friends could die. Okay maybe that was a little dramatic. Sweat Pea just nodded and I left.

***********************************

I walked in the door and saw a stressed looking Reggie surrounded by Archie Moose and Kevin. I walked over and could practically feel Archie's brown eyes burning into my head as I looked down in shame. I walked over and could feel Kevin and Moose glaring too. "Thank God A.J. you know I didn't shoot him, " I nodded slowly thinking about what I just did. I can not let the darkness take over me, I kept telling myself hoping it would make it better but it didn't. Super bright headlights and loud music played through the windows. "Its the serpents there here for me, " his statement made me a little angry but I brushed it off knowing Hiram was behind all of this.

"That's not the serpents other than me everyone is at the Wyrm, " I told them assuming they knew what I was talking about. "Then who is that, " Archie asked squinting out the window. "Oh my god, " I whispered. "EVERYONE DOWN, " Archie yelled I slipped under the booth and watched the bullets tear through the glass.

Of course the ghoulies show up at a time like this. I saw Archie crawling over to the counter and I started to crawl after him. "Pop do you have a gun stored away? " Archie asksd. I couldn't hear pop's answer or what Archie said after that but he started crawling somewhere else and I followed again. Almost as if he felt my presence he turned around "Oh god A.J. can you grab some of these liquor bottles, " Archie asked pointing to a few old looking bottles. "Yeah sure, " I grabbed as many as I could hold in my arms which was about three when I looked back to him waiting for his instruction.

"Come on, " he said walking into a different room then I slowly realized we were walking towards the stairs that lead to the roof. We got to the stairs and began are walk up which gave me time to study him then like a bright orange traffic cone the matches drew my eye. Oh god why am I doing this? We got on the roof and I set two bottles down and leaving on in my hand. Archie handed me a little match and I scratched it over the bottle causing it to go aflame. I threw at a car close to the one Archie threw his bottle at. "Ah so this is what we're up against, " Malachi said his voice laced with venom. "Why don't you go ahead and do it huh? Hit me? " Malachi yelled while Archie lit another bottle.

"Or you could let me take home precious A.J. then maybe I'll leave, " I shivered as his words fell out of his mouth like over filled dam and watched as Archie threw another bottle when a police car pulled up its sirens blaring. Malachi looked over to it in fear and the ghoulies got back in their cars the drove off. The back door opened to reveal my dad and I could've just jumped off the building to get to him I was so excited to see him.

I pulled the door up on the roof pushing myself through and started to run down the stairs. I got to the bottom and into the diner then threw the door open and ran into my dad's arms. He engulfed me in his typical dad bear hug. "Oh my god A. J. Jug would not leave me alone about and god that boy Sweat Pea is worried sick, " my eyes sunk to the ground in guilt. "We should probably go see them, " I said so very quietly.

He nodded and I pulled myself onto the motorcycle behind him. It took a few minutes and when we got there I could hear Jughead and Sweat pea yelling I couldn't hear about what though. Obviously my dad must've when we walked in he took immediate ownership "So we put it to a vote then... All in favor of fighting the ghoulies tomorrow and giving them hell on the battlefield, " everyone raised their two fingers but my hands stayed glued to my sides as I wait for Jughead to turn around. His head whips around and he glares at all the serpents then slowly walks out with me following.

Little did I know what was to come I never would've expected the call I'd be making.

Not a very long chapter and unfortunately I haven't been updating a lot which is probably making me loose a lot of people and I feel really bad. But one of my friends made me a little something something for the story. I hope you enjoy because I think it's super cool. Its at the top