We can't live without a home

I sat there silently listening to Jughead ramble on and on about the twilight drive in closing, me being the only one knowing he was secretly complaining because we lived there. My mind worked to formulate a plan on where to live but we didn't have many options.  I contemplated bringing up the idea of moving back into the trailer, but I knew Jughead couldn't live with dad. I didn't exactly like the smell of alcohol and cigarettes plaguing our trailer but it was home. It didn't matter though I was just going to have to suck it up and stick it out for my twin.

I was drawn out of my thoughts when  Jughead asked me what movie I think we should play. I tossed around a few ideas that weren't that good when Betty brought up Rebel without a Cause. I nodded excitedly staring at Jughead, to me that was a perfect movie to play. Jughead agreed and Archie and Veronica liked the idea too. The bell rung signaling someone either entered or left, I looked up to see a tall boy with brownish-black hair and dark brown eyes he looked at me then smiled I could feel my cheeks heat up as I tried to look down pretending I didn't see him. I had a feeling this wouldn't be the last time we saw each other. Just the thought of him left me in a smiley mood. I saw Reggie walk by through the window and started to feel bad. I tried to push the thought of the boy out of my mind.

I looked up and watched Betty and Veronica run off leaving Jughead, Archie and I . "I gotta go to the restroom" Jughead said then ran off. Great I thought. I've always had issues with Archie because before Veronica came one night I got really drunk and ended up sleeping with him. Since then he seems to think I have a crush on him. I mean he's hot but he's not very bright."A.J. we need to talk" "Not right now, Archie this is gonna sound super hormonal but I'm going through a lot of stuff right now. So please can we talk later". A goofy grin appeared on his face and he replied with a simple ok.  Jughead slowly  walked back to our booth rubbing his wet looking hands together. He sat down and Archie's phone started to ring, he pulled it out of his pocket and pressed it to his ear. "Yeah okay.   Bye dad," he pushed his phone back in his pocket and told us his dad needed him. We bid our farewells and he left leaving me and Jug.

"So Jug I was thinking about it and I'm really worried, where are we supposed to go? We can't live without a home," he nodded as his smile slowly faded. "I've been thinking to. Our best option would probably end up being the school, they have everything we would need, they have washers and dryers, sinks, and showers" I cut him off with a curt nod and gave him a weak smile as and attempt to make things seem better.  To be honest I would rather go home then go to school but I couldn't leave  Jug. "Ok" I answered quietly "We'll be fine" he reassured. I smiled at him softly. "I know. We always are," we sat and stared at each other for a while smiling.

"Juggie do you think he'll ever stop you know, drinking?" he nodded yes slowly at me but I could tell he didn't really know. I hadn't noticed him walk over to my side of the booth. He sat down next to me and wrapped an arm around me. I slowly sunk into him making myself comfortable. We sat there like that, hugging for almost an hour.

*******************************
Tonight was closing night and I convinced Reggie to come watch the movie with me. He drove me to the theater and we walked up to a little snack stand near the entrance and bought some candy and popcorn. We sat in the back corner and I watched slowly pushing pieces of popcorn in my mouth. I felt something grab my hand harshly. I looked down and it was Reggie's.

I looked up laughed a little when I saw the smirk on his face. I nodded my head no and grabbed his warm hand. "Not today Reginald," I told him. He shivered still smirking "Mhmmhm I love the way you say my name," I nodded my head no to him and started to chuckle when a fake pout engulfed his face. "Eat your popcorn," I said pushing the bowl towards him while he nodded. "I did pay for it," came out of his mouth while he stared hungrily at the buttered popcorn in front of him.

After the movie I told Reggie I would walk home with Jughead. I waited in my seat as I watched everyone leave the last show of our temporary home. Once I assumed everyone  was gone I walked up the stairs to the projector room looking for Jughead. I couldn't find him so I grabbed the bag I packed and ran down the stairs. I unlocked the gate and threw it open and watched Jughead shake a bottle and then spray on the wall, Jughead wuz here he put a little crown on top of it when I spoke up. "I think you forgot something," he looked back at me and smiled when I walked up from him and grabbed the silver can. Next to Jughead I wrote  and A.j.  and sprayed a picture of a small rose above it. I looked back at him and he stared at in approval. "Come on. Off we go to School," I wrapped my arm around his shoulder and we walked away from the wall that now had our names engraved on it.
A/N:
The story line might be a little messed up and my grammar is terrible guys I'm sorry.