I'm not stupid he didn't do it

I ran to Sweat Pea and he engulfed me in his arms picking me up and down. I looked up at the stage Midge was being held on the stage by several knives. In her blood you could read This should've been you A.J. -B.H.
************************************

My eyes shot open and I started to take in my surroundings. I was staring at my tub full of stuffed animals when I noticed Sweet Pea with his head layed back against the chair. I rolled over and I fell on the floor and groaned. Not once did Sweat Pea even stir.

I got up and walked into the kitchen for a muffin."Good morning," I said tiredly to Jughead while wiping my eyes. He smiled at me and reply and I pulled the pantry open. My eyes scanned over our food when the front door was thrown open loudly.

I pushed the pantry door back and shoved the muffin in my mouth. There Fangs stood worry burning in his eyes. "What's wrong Fangs?" I asked, which probably sounded funny with my mouth being full of muffin.

"I need to see the videos that you took for the play," I looked over at a still surprised looking Jughead. "Well give it to him," I said waving my hands he looked down. "I gave it to the police as evidence," then I turned back around to Fangs. "Why do you need it anyways?" I asked. His eyes darted everywhere in the house but not on mine. He was nervous.

"It was me ok. When I was teaching Midge those lessons backstage," "They weren't real lessons," I finished for him. "And now the sheriff has the footage and their gonna know. A.J. pl-please don't let them get me I can't go back to jail," my heart shattered at the look on his eyes. "We can try to get the video tapes back, right Jughead," he nodded slowly in reply.
**********************************

I planned to tell Jughead about everything, everything. Because that's what we do we tell each other stuff.

I spotted his grey beanie as my eyes scanned the crowd. I walked over to him slowly he looked up," Hey A.J. what's up," I sighed softly, but before I could speak a word Toni walked up with her phone in hand. "Have you guys seen it," I looked down at the video playing. It was the part of us finding Fangs backstage.

"Where did you get that?" I whispered. "Someone leaked it. .. it's all over everywhere. Fangs must've forgotten to tell the sheriffs they were dating and now.... he looks as guilty as sin," my skin went cold when the words came out of her mouth. I started to push past the crowd that was starting to form.

"Where is he?" I heard Jughead ask from behind me. A tall figure pushed me down and I sighed as I looked up to find Fangs. "A.J. they know," I could see the fear in his eyes, when I heard Reggie coming down the stairs. "Where is he? Where's the vixen killer?" Every step banged in my ears.

The new sheriff walked up to him "Mr. Fogarty please come with us," Fangs's eyes darted to me then Reggie then the sheriff. He tried to bolt past the sheriff but got throne up against the locker. The sound rung in my ears while my breathing started to speed up as I watched his pocket knife fall out of his pocket.

The sheriff held him on the locker and looked down as the knife bounced on the ground. My breathing started to get really fast and I leaned back on the ground." A.J.!" I heard Fangs yell when my breathing stopped and I blacked out.
************************************
While she's is passed out
"Please help my friend," Fangs pleaded with the officer that was holding him to the locker. Sweat Pea ran up to the blacked out girl. "HELP HER," he yelled at the officer while he just watched. "She'll be fine," the sheriff said calmly. Sweat pea stood up angrily.

"She'll be fine. How could you say that?" He was about to punch the officer when the beanie wearing buy and the pink haired girl ran up to pull him back. Reggie ran up to A.J. and Sweat Pea pushed him back. "Stay the hell away from her, Bulldog,"Reggie was about to say something back when A.J. slowly opened her eyes.
************************************
"God I gotta quick waking up like this," I muttered as I opened my eyes to faces staring at me worriedly. Then I pushed myself up fairly. "Did they take Fangs? Where's Sweat Pea," I asked as my eyes scanned the crowd quickly. Fangs was still in the same position, being held up onto the lockers, but I couldn't find Sweat Pea.

I felt strong arms wrap around me while the sheriff just watched. "Your friend, Mr. Fogarty will be coming win us and I would like to ask you a few questions one on one. Please come with me," he let Fangs down when two other officers cuffed him. "Like hell she will," Sweat Pea said angrily. "Hey I'll be okay," I assured him.
***********************************
I sat at a chair with a table and another chair infront of me. I was in a dark room with a most likely doublesided window. I stared at the wall clock that said it was five till 2. The locks clicked and the door was pushed open. It revealed sheriff Minetta.

"Hello sheriff," he fakely smiled at me. "Hey Akira Jane't," he chuckled softly. "You have some very protective friends miss A.J.," I looked at him curiously. "That's cause their family not friends," he nodded. "I forgot your apart of that gang, but I'm not here to talk about how illegal that is I'm here to talk about your friend Mr. Fogarty. We have reason to believe that you helped him murder Midge Klump," I looked up at him "I didn't," I said flatly.

He nodded "I don't think you did, personally. But I would like to ask you a few questions," I nodded, waiting for him to finish. "Has Mr. Fogarty ever shown any aggression to you as a lover?" I laughed. "Lover? I'm not his lover. Sweat Pea is my boyfriend if that's what you mean. Can we just get this over with. I mean with all do respect sir I'm not stupid he didn't do it," he nodded and dropped his clipboard.

"Come on guys someone walk this poor lady out please," I stared at him confused. A man walked in a pulled me out of my chair by my arm. "You are very unique Ms. Jones, but don't worry with all the stuff your going through I'm rooting for you," I looked at him curiously when the officer pushed me out of the room.