The real retirement + arrests = "The best day ever"

I woke up to Sweat Pea stroking my dark brown hair. The overly cheerful nurse came in our room again. "You guys are ready to go now, " she told us grinning and we both nodded quickly, ready to leave.

***************************

It was the next morning and I was sitting on the old brown couch next to the T.V. waiting for Jughead. He walked in with his phone pressed to his ear. "I don't have to go to school today, " he told (obviously) Betty. "Yeah you do, " I grumbled before turning on my phone and playing subway surfer, not caring what they were saying.

My eyes flickered up momentarily and I saw Jug put his phone his pocket. I huffed putting my phone in my pocket standing up. I looked over at one of the small mirrors and did a once over looking at my clothes.

I stepped out of the door and sighed when I saw Sweat Pea waiting for me

I stepped out of the door and sighed when I saw Sweat Pea waiting for me. I ran into his outstretched arms and he picked me up rocking me back and fourth. He put me down grinning and when I looked back at Jughead he was gone.

A small bit of fear creeped up on me but I shrugged it off assuming he walked ahead or rode the bike. Sweat Pea walked over to his bike and sat on it I walked over to it too and threw my leg over the side of the bike and sitting on it. I wrapped my small arms around his waist and took in the smell of his cologne.
******************************

Me and my brother sat on the desk in the Swords and Serpents meeting room across from Toni and Sweat Pea. "So this is how it ends, not with a whimper but with a memo from Weatherbee, " my brother said crumbling the paper and throwing it to the side. "Riverdale high is now suddenly overcrowded, " Toni said and obviously annoyed tone.

I stared at the ground rembering Reggie begging me to take him back. I really wanted to his painful faces left me regretting my decision he was so sweet and funny. But I have Sweat Pea now and he my boyfriend and best friend in one which is the best. I looked up and sighed, hoping no one noticed me being so distant "Starting next week all former Southside high students will be bused to seaside high which is two hours away, " she said looking at me after reading the other paper.

"Meaning, he blames us for trashing the school on riot night, " Sweat Pea commented in a husky voice. "Maybe because we did Sweats, " I told him angrily not at him but mostly at myself for what I did. "What's are play Jones's? Do we have one?" he asked staring at us. "I don't know Sweats, " my brother said solemnly. "We can't keep fighting for a gang that doesn't exist, " I finished for him. "Well what about us.... Or any of the other serpents at the Wyrm, " I looked up at Toni squinting angrily.

"What other serpents at the Wyrm?" jughead asked turning around.
***********************

We pushed through the door with Sweat Pea and Toni on our tail. In the Wyrm people were set up with blankets and pillows on the couches. "Does my dad know about this, " Jughead asked. I thought the serpents were over. "I don't really know know, " Toni said looking down.