The Shadow lakes house

This chapter will majorly change the story line because Sweat Pea and A.J. will be going with them to the house. If you don't like that you have been warned

I woke up and shot out of my bed to check and see if Archie ever replied. But all I found was a text from him saying that he was kidding. I highly doubt that. I took a shower and got ready.

Without the green purse thingie

I walked to our small living room to tell Jughead I could walk by myself. But he wasn't there. I stepped out the creaky door into the chilly air comforted by the warmth of my clothes. I put in my ear buds and started to walk to school when I heard a loud motor over my music. I turned my head to find the beanie wearing boy on our bike and I laughed. "I was starting to think you were getting the idea that the bike was yours," I commented jokingly. "It isn't?" he asked playfully when I hopped on the back. "Not today beanie boy," I wrapped my arms around his waist and we drove off. I walked to the front door searching for Sweat Pea but I couldn't find him. I was still looking until I felt strong arms wrapped around my waist and I smelled the same cologne that had become comforting. "Who you looking for princess?" I giggled as he picked me up and put me on his shoulders as he started to run. He carried me all the way to the student lounge where we found the core four talking seriously. "Oh sorry. We can leave," I said slowly pushing Sweat Pea back towards the entrance. "No no no, A.J. we must invite you and Sweat Pea," I looked down at his forehead. "To where?" He asked when I patted his shoulder blade implying I wanted down. He let me down and Veronica finished explaining where. "As long as Sweat Pea is ok with it I'm down to go on a luxury weekend," he nodded smiling when Cheryl walked in. "Luxury and weekend. My two favorite words. So where are we going and how extravagant of wardrobe should I pack?" "I'm sorry Cheryl it's kind of a couples only thing," Veronica replied sympethically. "Oh ok. Well have fun with your romancing," I felt bad and texted her sorry hoping she would be ok. With that the day was over I was distracted by the thought of Veronica's dad wanting me and Sweat pea in his vacation house. I went home with Jughead to pack and we went to pick up Betty after school. She ran upstairs going to what I'm assuming was her room. "Just a minute guys," I turned around and there was Chic. "Hey A.J.," I smiled when he looked at Jughead and back at me suspiciously. "You know what happened here?" I assumed he was talking about the dead guy. "Don't worry we're people you can trust," he looked at Jughead with no emotion. "If you tell anyone it would ruin Betty and Alice," I started to feel a pit growing in my stomach when Betty ran down the stairs. "Hey Chic," she handed Jughead her bags and I grabbed one. "Come on Sweat Pea is waiting for us," I smiled at Chic and we left. It took us a while driving there and I sat in between Archie and Sweat Pea because Veronica sat next to Andre in the front. It was starting to get awkward so I put in my ear buds. I never turned on music but no one talked to me so I stared out window. When I got there I waited for Sweat Pea to get out so I could. "I'll help you with your bags," Andre said. "No we got it," Veronica said pointing at Archie to get it. I went to the back to help him and Sweat Pea followed right behind me. We grabbed the bags and walked in with awe. "Wow this is luxurious," I mumbled to myself before I looked up at Jughead when his phone rang. I watched him as he walked out with his phone touching his ear. Betty walked out and I followed right behind with everyone else. "Hey Jug what's going on?" I asked when he looked back at Betty angrily. "That was Cheryl. Telling me about Betty and Archie kissing in front of her house. I gasped. Betty walked in after Jughead and they went to their room. Then Archie and Veronica disappeared to theirs. I got bored as me and Sweat Pea sat in the living room watching t.v.. I walked to our room dragging my old suitcase behind me up the stairs. The bag flipped again and I tried helplessly to pull it up the stairs until the raven haired boy picked it up and carried it for me. "Thanks," he smiled at me and carried it the rest of the way. I grabbed it from him when we got to the top of the stairs. I walked in and gasped "This is amazing". I felt Sweat Pea pick me up. "What's wrong princess?" I sighed. "It's nothing," he picked me sat me down in the chair next to the beautiful dresser. "Tell me what's wrong," I looked back at him through the mirror. "It's just weird I feel like and outsider . And I know you feel the same way," he nodded and his smirk slowly grew back. "You know how you can make it up to me?" I shrugged "Huh," he pulled out a dvd making me giggle. It was a movie called the heat. "You and your movies," he chuckled softly.
Time skip