Retirement party= breakups

The song doesn't really go with the chapter but it's what I was listening to while making it.
Last night Toni decided to spend the night at my house. Today I woke up excited and decided to wake up Toni. I shook her a little when she groaned, "Ten more minutes," "Not today Topaz we're going to pop's because I don't have any tests so there is no way I'm going to school," she smiled and sat up. "Fine but your paying Jones," I smiled "Great let's go," I got up and walked away. I decided to wear this:

Pretend the necklace says princess and not baby girl

When we got to pop's we ordered two chocolate milkshakes. We sat down and talked for most of the day. Before we left we started to talk about the retirement party. "Hey, what exactly should I wear to the party?" I sighed not really knowing the answer. "Something fancy but casual," she looked annoyed. "I don't have to wear a dress do I?" I was originally gonna try to convince her to wear one but decided not to. "Eh I don't really care it's your choice," she stared at me which caused me to grow a little insecure. "Whatever you say serpent princess," I rolled my eyes and shoved her playfully. "Whatever," by now it was pretty late and we decided to head home to get ready," Toni was able to drive me home. When I got home I ran in my trailer and texted Betty. What should I wear? Not a minute later. I don't know it's your choice xx. I smiled and decided to wear a dress.

I was able to convince Jughead to dress up a little nicer than usual but you know it wasn't a tux or anything

I was able to convince Jughead to dress up a little nicer than usual but you know it wasn't a tux or anything. We walked to the motorcycle and Jughead dropped me off at the Whyte Wyrm so he could go pick up dad. I walked in and all eyes were on me I smiled not really getting nervous and walked to the bar. "Hogeye can you get me a Dr. Pepper," he smiled "Of course A.J."he slid the drink to me and I took a sip when a familiar Raven haired boy sat on the stool next to me. "I didn't know you drank?" He said but kind of asking at the same time. "I don't," I handed him the drink and he sipped the side opposite of what I drank out of. He smiled at me," Forever a good girl huh," I laughed when Fangs walked over. "I didn't know Kira drank," he smiled and I laughed. "Ah but I don't," he snatched my drink and took a sip. "Mhmhm Dr. Pepper," he let his eyes roll back in his head causing me and Sweat Pea to laugh. We talked for a while when Jughead walked in with my dad. I smiled at him and he waved. "Mija you look good," " You don't look to bad your self dad," I smirked and he ruffled my hair while laughing. We talked for a while longer when Mad World started to play. I looked up and saw Archie our eyes met and he smiled that annoying boyish grin. I smiled back when Sweat Pea wrapped his arms around my waist and we danced slowly to the song. Halfway through the song Veronica looked like she was about to cry when she ran off the stage with Archie close behind. I went to run after them but Sweat Pea held me back. "You gotta let them handle this ," I sighed and hesitantly nodded obediently. Betty slowly walked on the stage and started to sing. Then she slowly started to strip while dancing. I looked at Jughead and he looked surprised. After the dance my dad hopped back on the stage and gave a big speech about how he was gonna stay a serpent. I ran to Jughead when my dad walked over. "He pulled us in a hug, "I told you not to mess with the snake charmer," he kissed both of our foreheads when he walked off Jughead walked outside infuriated. I went to go after him but saw Betty already going after him and decided I could talk to him later. I walked back to Sweat Pea, "What's wrong princess," he asked but I couldn't answer because I could feel the lump in my throat start to grow. I told him it was nothing and walked outside. I looked around and felt cold wondering why I came out here in the first place. When I remembered I started to cry. I felt arms around and didn't care who it was I just sobbed in their shirt. They stroked my back and I could here whoever it was whisper, "Hey it's gonna be ok," I looked up to find Fangs it wasn't Sweat Pea but he was still super nice. I smiled at him and told him I was ok. "Umm A.J. I don't wanna sound judgy because everybody has to cry sometimes but your obviously not ok," I laughed. "No for really I am ok I'm actually just gonna walk to pop's," he started to look concerned. "Do you want me to go get Sweat Pea?" "Yes please," I barely whispered but he nodded and walked off. My phone buzzed and I looked down. Hey sweetness I started to cry again because I knew it was from Malachai. I felt strong arms wrap around me and I could tell it was Sweat Pea from the smell of his cologne. He picked me up bridal style and started to walk. "Fangs told me you wanted to go to pop's," he whispered in my ear causing me to smile and shake my head. "Good" he whispered and sat me on his bike. He drove me there and I ordered fries and a chocolate shake. We sat there in content quiet when I slowly started to drift off. I felt myself moving a little and I started to get nervous but then told myself it was nothing and I was fine. I had got a dream that scared me a little Jughead and Betty broke up and Archie and Veronica broke up and everybody hated each other. I felt tears roll down my cheeks I wanted to do  something to help.  But I couldn't move I was stuck and helpless.