Lots of I'm sorrys and "The what King?"

Sweet Pea's p.o.v.

"Alright well nice meeting you Josie, " I told the girl starting to get up from where I was sitting. "Sweet Pea wait, " I turned around and she grabbed the collar of my sleeveless shirt and pulled me down into a kiss. I pushed her hand off roughly. "What the heck? You know I'm dating A.J., " I spat at her she looked down at her nail, picking at the polish.

"I know but A.J. gets everything I think it's time someone gave her a reality check, " she replied in a bored tone. I scoffed "Whatever stupid northsider, " she watched me turn around when I heard a really loud splash. I turned around and suddenly the music stopped. In the pool sinking to the bottom was an unconscious A.J..

I ran over but Archie pushed me out of the way and dived in the pool descending quickly. He got back out of the pool with her limp body in his hands. As soon as he put her on a chair I stormed up and shoved him. "What the heck dude that's my girlfriend, " he scoffed. "Yea right last time I checked she only tried to leave because you had your tongue down Josie's throat, " I turned to her and watched her move around a little before opening her eyes slowly.

"Princess, " I whispered rushing over to her she pushed herself farther back in the chair and pulled her knees to her chest. It felt like someone hammered my chest when I noticed her quivering lip. By now everyone was watching. "Princess I'm sorry, " I whispered again feeling a tear run down my cheek when Jughead pushed forward and turned to me. "I'm a take her home okay, " I wanted to beg for him to let me but I knew her nor anyone else would let me so I replied with a curt nod and turned around headed towards my bike. I need a drink.

**********************
A.J.'s p.o.v.

The drive was short an quiet which was fine cause I didn't want to talk to Jug. Now I sat in my closet with the door closed holding my arms to my chest listening to NF. I jumped when a knock came from my door. The door opened revealing Reggie holding a paper Pop's bag and two to-go cups.

His grin was almost contagious when I took out my earbuds and looked up at him. "Hey A.J., " he greeted "Hey, " I replied patting the carpet in front of me signalling for him to sit. He did sit down crossing his legs handing me a to go cup. "Double chocolate, " he said, I grabbed it happily like a kid on Christmas.

"And I got you some onion rings, " his words started to become quieter when he pulled the smaller bag put of the big one with the same pop's logo on it. I grabbed that bag too and sighed. "Thank you Reginald, " we feasted in comfortable silence when I remembered.

"Guess what, " he looked up from his cheese tots curiously "What, " I patted his leg giddy. "Your talking to the serpent queen.... Well kind of the co-queen or maybe co-captain. Yea that makes more since, " I said suddenly doubting myself. "That's cool, " was all I got in reply when the silence enveloped us again. It was starting to become overwhelming.

"Okay I wasn't just here to bring you food Kira, " I looked up at him suprised. He hasn't called me Kira since we were dating. "Then what you come here for? " I asked trying my best to not let the come out as rude as it sounded. "To say that Sweet Pea never did anything. That too perfect jerk didn't do anything, " I looked down trying to block his voice out not wanting to hear what he had to say.

He said he loved me. He lied. My head got pushed up by my chin pulling me back to Reggie's face. "You gotta listen A.J. he was going to get up when Josie called him back he turned around and she grabbed his collar forcing him to kiss her. He didn't kiss back. He pushed her hand off and backed away they exchanged a few angry words, but I think Josie wants this. She wants you to hate him. When we broke up you know what she told me? She said 'You were supposed to be making A.J. jealous but I guess I'm gonna have to get deeper into her inner circle than that. ' I didn't think anything about it I was drunk Josie to me was nothing but a rebound. But what I'm trying to say is. Josie did it, " the last part came out like a first year old snitching on his sister but I didn't care I stayed focused on my onion rings trying to process what I was being told.