The fight (serpents vs. bulldogs)

I woke up to my comforter being harshly threw off of me.  "Wake up A.J, " My brother groaned and I curled into a ball finding some warmth and trying to fall back asleep. "Fine, " Jughead grumbled something else that I couldn't hear I heard him leave and smirked to myself. I barely blinked when I noticed there was water now soaking my pillow I looked up at a smirking Jughead holding a red plastic cup.

"Run, " I whispered to him before shoving the sheets out of the way and chasing him across the trailer. I stopped holding my chest only being able to get little bits of air. "Fine Jug I give up but I'm gonna get you back for that, " he nodded with that stupid grin still etched on his face. "Never doubted it, " I walked back into our room and grabbed some clothes not really taking the time to care which ones they were.

I looked down at my forearm and I could feel a grin form staring at the new snake print etched on my skin

I looked down at my forearm and I could feel a grin form staring at the new snake print etched on my skin. I decided to get my serpent tattoo on my forearm and Jug got his on his shoulder.

As I was trying to explain to Fangs why Dr. Pepper was better than Coke when I felt a hand slither around my waist. I looked up and saw Sweat Pea "Hey princess ," he whispered in my ear the warm breath causing my knees to go weak and I fell.

He grabbed me before I hit the ground. "How do you fall when your not moving?" Fangs asked with a smirk on his face. An awkward chuckle escaped my chapped lips "Uhh I'm a pretty clumsy person." "Huh," was all he said as he smiled and left.

Sweat Pea looked annoyed by Fangs but when I looked at him and he looked back at me with a newfound grin plastered on his face. He slammed his lips into mine. Oh my god.I haven't kissed him yet, but it was amazing. His lips felt like chocolate when the moved so in sync with mine.

Now I know it sounds corny but my stomach had literal butterflies dancing. Maybe it was the weird pancakes I got from the school for breakfast but either way.

I pulled away and he looked sad but I couldn't keep eye contact, the memories wouldn't go away. He pushed my chin up with his pointy and middle finger and I smiled sadly. "Sorry," he sighed and nodded slowly "I guess I understand," he wrapped me in a hug before kissing me again softly and shortly.

He smirked into the kiss and then pulled away slowly leaning his forehead on mine."Akira,no P.D.A.," he said with a smirk printed on his face. "Right sorry dad," I replied back playfully.

He told me class started and me and Sweat Pea walked to our next class. Halfway through the class he whispered in my ear. "Maybe after school we can go to the Wyrm," he grinned goofily. I smiled and nodded slowly. After school Sweat Pea told me we wouldn't be able to fulfill our plans because he had some work he had to attend to so I decided to stay home.

Jughead was out with Toni so it was just me reading my book. I read the fifth Harry Potter book, which took me at least 3 and half hours but then it started to rain outside. By now it was like nine dark and raining. I was about half way through the sixth Harry Potter when Veronica called. "Hey V what's up," it was silent then she started talking super fast. "Your boyfriend, the serpent came over to Archie's house with other serpents and now their fighting with the Bulldogs," my brain began to scatter itself with worry when I got an idea

"Alright I'll be right there," I hung up and ran to my garage. I found my old fake police officer light I got for my birthday when i was like four (its a long story) and stuck it to the motorcycle. When I got to Archie's house they were all fighting.  I circled the fight so the serpents could see it was the police but instead of just the serpents they all ran ,serpents and bulldogs.

If Sweat Pea found out he would kill me. When I got back home I decided to go to Sweat Pea's trailer and make sure he was ok.

When I got there he had a black eye, and busted knuckles. "Need some help with that?" I asked quietly as he pressed the teal wet cloth to his eye. He smiled and shook his head I walked over and took the wash cloth out of his hands and put it under some warm water. After I pulled it out of the sink I went to press it on his knuckles he winced and I jumped.

"I'm sorry I don't usually have to help Jughead a lot with this stuff," he smiled at me but I knew it was something to cover the pain and make me feel better. "It's fine princess," I finally looked up at him when he started to kiss me.

He pulled away "Well would you look at the time," I stated awkwardly looking down at my wrist that didn't hold a watch. "You wanna stay with me?" I looked up at him and I noticed his cheeks tinted pink. "Um Sweet Pea I don't really think we're that close yet," he laughed softly "I have a guest room silly," I sighed and gave in, unfortunately the next morning I had to deal with a highly angry Jughead.