He's like Dracula

Me and Jughead stayed up all night putting together a board of Hiram's actions. My dad opened the door and revealed himself in his Pop's uniform. Me, I am still wearing my pajamas. "What's all this?" He asked. "Hopefully what we can use to get rid of Hiram," "He saved us," my dad said. "He was the one who almost made us loose the trailer park in the first place. I stood up and walked over to the coffee machine. I poured the dark liquid into his mug then grabbed a Mountain Dew out of the fridge. "Hiram Lodge is slicker than a bottle of snake grease no doubt but this," he stopped when I gave jughead his mug and sat. "Dad, please," I said tiredly rubbing my forehead. He nodded not needing me to explain he just stopped. "Why don't you to go get ready for school," we nodded and I ran to the shower. I stripped and hopped in letting the warm water sooth my bones from how tired I am. I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel I dried my hair and threw it up on a bun because I was to lazy to do anything else with it.

I sighed as I walked out and straddled the worn leather seat waiting for Jughead

I sighed as I walked out and straddled the worn leather seat waiting for Jughead. When he came he put my Mountain Dew in my back pack. I drove to school as fast as I could and we got there we were ten minutes late. I ran in my first period and everyone looked up and I stood at the doorway awkwardly. "Nice for you to join us Mrs. Jones," I laughed. "Right because I want to be here," I mumbled and the teacher looked up. "What did you just say young lady?" I looked at her innocently. "I said I was sorry," her expression softened. "That's what I  thought. Now sit down," I sat next to Reggie causing Sweat Pea to look a little jealous but I didn't pay to much attention to that. "Hey A.J.," "Sup, Mantle," he smiled and looked at Sweat Pea then smirked. I looked back at Sweat Pea and he was beyond angry. I looked back at Reggie still smirking at him. I leaned in closer and whispered in his ear. "If you ever try to drive a wedge between me and my boyfriend I'll drive a wedge through your skull," he nodded scared and I smirked evily at him. I got up and walked to the back to sit next to Sweat Pea. He wasn't as mad but he was still a bit jealous. "I'm sorry Sweets," he sighed. "It's whatever. You went to sit somewhere as fast as you could and I was in the back. I understand I guess," I looked at him in awe. "I don't know how you knew that but that was amazing," he laughed and we talked for most of the period. After about fourth block Jughead told me to meet him in the serpent club room about Hiram Lodge so I went there. About ten seconds after I walked in and sat down Archie came. "Are you two still attacking Hiram Lodge," I looked up at him curiously. "Depends who's asking. You or Veronica or Hiram, or the famous Archifiend himself," Jughead replied. "Me. Look Mr. Lodge has my dad running for mayor and I don't want him involved with the Lodge's. I'm with Veronica which means I'm with the Lodges. But if I gave you a little information about Hiram . Could you write about it and convince my dad not to run," I nodded after Jughead hesitantly agreed. "Okay you remember that donation the Lodges gave Pop," we nodded "Well it wasn't a donation. Hiram Lodge bought pop's," I pulled out the old map angrily and circled pop's with the red pen. "Hiram is like Dracula buying places all over Riverdale. So he could move his empire to Pennsylvania from Transylvania for feed," Jughead said and I nodded in agreement. "Is it anything you can use?" Archie asked. "I hope so. But first I wanna ask pop,"Jughead nodded in agreement and Archie nodded then left. "Well I think you can agree with me when I say. Screw school let's go," he chuckled and followed me out of the old classroom. We hopped on the bike and I drove us to pop's. We sat down and I noticed my dad wasn't there. I couldn't keep my mind from exploring all the possibilities of where he could be so I didn't pay attention a lot. But I did hear that pop didn't want us to tell anyone about selling while  his mom was a live. And I knew one thing for sure, Jughead wouldn't mention pop's name of he asked him not too. So we left and went home. After school Archie came to our trailer. "Did you get anything," I looked up at his hopeful eyes and felt bad. "Archie we can't publish that article," Archie sighed and nodded. Then he left. I helped Jughead call almost everyone about Mr. Lodge but everyone who we suspected to know something wouldn't speak a word. Dad got home and Jughead explained to him how hard we've been working. "You haven't asked one person to go on the record yet," my said looking at the ground. "Who?" I asked. "Me," he looked down at the ground again. "Dad you worked with Hiram lodge?" Jughead asked and I watched sadly. "A while ago he paid me and the serpents to trash the drive-in so he could buy it for rock bottom price," he was almost whispering and I stared shocked. My dad knew how much that drive-in meant to my brother. Jughead's phone buzzed and I went to go grab a Dr. Pepper. When I came back he was staring at me his eyes filled with hope. "What?" "I think we might have a lead," I smiled and went to put on my shoes. "Well... Let's go then," Jug chuckled and this time he drove us to the bus terminal. We sat down next to each other on a bench when an old man sat on the bench behind us. "You asked everyone about Mr. Lodge but not me," "Well no offense but we didn't think a bus driver would have much insider information on Hiram Lodge," I said. "I was once in his inner circle. I was once privy to his personal affairs," Jughead turned around and I did too. "What do you mean personal affairs?" Jughead asked. "I coordinated transportation and I'll say he took a lot of trips to shankshaw prison," "Shankshaw prison?" I asked. "He didn't serve time there though," Jughead finished. "Oh and one more thing is Mrs. Veronica doing ok?" We told him yes and left. When we went home we asked dad about it and apparently he had a friend in Shankshaw named Warbaby so he took us. We sat down across from a buff man with a bunch of tattoos. "What's up boss. You need me to knock some heads in here for you?" I laughed humorously. "No we need to ask you if you know anything about a certain man named Hiram Lodge," he nodded and told us everything that he knew. And it wasn't anything good.