The tales of Nancy Drew

Today would be our first full day at Southside high and I was worried because I didn't have a lot of periods with Jughead, I had one. I decided to wear black today:

(Without the watch and a lot of her clothes were bought by Veronica)I put on some makeup to cover up my eye, and me and Jughead left

I put on some makeup to cover up my eye, and me and Jughead left. Jughead stepped out before me and immediately looked annoyed. I pushed past him and smiled at the sight in front of me.

"You riding with me princess?" Sweat pea questioned. I looked back at Jughead with a curious look asking if I could. He nodded and I pulled myself on the back. "Make sure to hold on princess," he smirked at a irritated looking Jughead.

We got to the school very fast. When we got there everyone was staring I hopped off the bike. "Thanks," I whispered feeling shy again. "Let me see your schedule," "Why," I asked but I followed his instructions anyway. "We got 5 out of 7 periods together." "Great" I smiled actually relieved because I don't really know anyone. "But I'm not exactly princess type big boy," He smiled and slithered his arm around my waist I looked at him and he blushed.

Toni walked up and took a picture. "No way A.J. Jones made the Sweat Pea blush... I didn't know that was possible," emphasizing the she smirked at Sweat Pea who looked angry. I laughed watching Sweat Pea glare at him, then I realized that the map wasn't gonna help.

"Can you take me to first period this map doesn't help at all." We both smiled at each other. "Sure let's go," we walked off to a class which I assumed was reading. I already hated the fact that I didn't have just about any classes with Jughead when I looked over and saw him.

He smiled at me I got curious and went to ask him about what happened. "I was able to have some class's switched now we have three classes together instead of one," I smiled at him "Yay". We sat in class I knew alot of the answers and I knew Jughead did too but we stuck to Toni's advice and didn't answer them. When the bell rang the teacher asked Jughead to stay after I wanted to stay to but Jughead told me to go to my next class. I walked with Toni . "So you and Sweat Pea, huh," I chuckled at her statement. "Yeah right even if I did like him which I don't he would never like me back," I sighed I know I just met Toni but I already knew her well enough to know she knew I had a huge crush on him.

She smiled and looked at me, "sure". With that we walked to our next class quietly, and I drifted off into my thoughts. Here I wasn't known as the shy girl or Jughead's sister I had actually made the ghoulies think I was tough enough to have them stay away from me, I just don't understand what's so different.

The day dragged on and it finally became lunch. I walked in and snatched an apple before the lunch lady saw I took it without paying for it. I looked for Jughead wondering if he would be sitting with the serpents. When I looked over I saw him laughing with Toni. It made me so happy to see him happy. I walked over the only free spot was next to Sweat Pea and he had his stuff in it. I walked over anyways, "Do you mind if I sit here?" I asked kinda worried he would say no. "Of course princess," he moved his stuff and I sat down, "Thanks".

Lunch went by to quick and the day dragged on. The next thing I knew we were back in my trailer sitting on the ground with Toni, Kevin, and Betty. "I just don't understand it," Betty stated irritated. "Maybe you should loosen your pony tail," Toni smiled trying to crack a joke that apparently only I thought was funny. "Her pony tail is iconic," Kevin stated sounding disgusted at Toni for saying that.

I started to laugh harder at Kevin getting offended by that. "She was just trying to make a joke guys," everyone looked at me Toni smiled. "She's right and at this point I'll try anything," Betty said as she started to pull her hair out. We sat there searching for any clues when Betty's mom called, "I gotta go guys thanks for helping though," I smiled and she left.

"I should probably head home to," Toni stated. "Then I'll walk you home," Kevin said, they told us their goodbyes and then they were gone. "I can't believe the black hood is into Nancy Drew,"Jughead said we both laughed and went to sleep.