Have you seen BadBoys 2

Riverdale. Once a safe, decent, innocent place, had become noir town. Like the setting of a Raymond Chandler town, filled with dames to kill for, postmen who like to ring twice, and more monsters than a Scorsese retrospective at the Bijou. We were a town of lost souls, each of us, wrestling with demons, each of us with secrets we were trying to keep. Mine was on the large side, 6'5 to be exact.

"Explain to me one more time," I leaned against my boyfriends shoulder and he glanced uneasily at me. "We drove him to the bus station at gun point and got him on a bus out of town," my dad leaned forward. "He murdered Joaquin. And you thought putting him on a bus was enough punishment? I don't buy it," my dad was right. I don't believe in murder, but it might've been a suitable punishment for what he did to a boy who was just trying to survive. This time I spoke up "Look, we made a decision. I'm sorry that you don't agree with that, but he's gone," forever.

My dad pulled out his handcuffs "I'm gonna pretend like I believe you idiots for now. I've got my hands full with finding Hiram's would-be assassin," he picked up his tan hat and looked at me and Sweet Pea strangely. "Next time you see me, have a better story," as soon as I knew for sure that my dad was gone I got up.

"Idiota, no podrías haber encontrado una historia mejor, por supuesto que no creía was mierda," (Idiot, you couldn't have come up with a better story, of course he didn't believe that crap.) Fangs and Sweet Pea looked at me confused and I plopped down in the chair. "Sorry," I whispered looking down at the table in front of me.

We were covering up the death of a wicked man. But Tallboy Petite wasn't the only fresh corpse in noir town. Claudius Blossom has taken the big sleep, and my brothers girlfriend, Betty Cooper has murder on the brain. And murderers in Betty's world, needed to be brought to justice. Meanwhile, Archie Andrews no longer felt hunted by Hiram Lodge. But he was still haunted. Trapped in that in-between place, avoiding his destined face-to-face to with the man in black, Archie struggled for a sense of purpose.

The only thing Archie knew for sure, was he was angry. And hitting things made it better. With Hiram laid up in the hospital, clinging to life, there was blood in the water. And sharks were closing in on the mobster's daughter, Veronica Lodge and her best friend A.J. Jones.

"From my family to yours," Veronica state quiet staring at the flowers. "While we love a grand gesture Elio, diamonds are a girls best friend," he looked at me in utter disgust causing me to roll my eyes. Veronica sent me a small smirk. "These are for your father. I heard he was still in the hospital, and I wanted to come here, personally" I internally scoffed. "Uninvited," I grumbled under my breath.

"To let you know I'm praying he pulls through," I stood behind the bar watching as Veronica admired the shimmery white roses. "Well to paraphrase Samuel Clemons, reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated," she smirked and Elio did too stepping closer to her. "The Vultures are circling, Veronica. They're eager to swoop on your father's territory," I watched silently as the conversation continued.

"Are you talking about yourself?" I questioned mindlessly wiping down a glass. He rolled his eyes and turned to Veronica. "I'm offering some friendly advise. Jobs like the hit on your father? It's very rare the go unfinished."

Yes, we all had our problems. The town was drowning in 'em. And a hell of a good-looking one was about to walk through Jughead's door.

Veronica wore a veil and a coat when we went to go see Jughead. She let her fist make soft noises as she knocked gently on the door. Veronica strolled in before me, and Jughead stood up. "Nice hat, Bacall," I snorted under my breath. "We got a job, Jug," I told him walking over and sitting on his desk. "I want you two to find out who shot my father," she pulled out a mustard yellow envelope filled with money and threw it down on the desk.