Trading schools again?

Today I went to school like every regular day but with a plan. I was a bit tired so I went with the lazy clothes.

I wore my old yeezus jacket with my serpent one over that

I wore my old yeezus jacket with my serpent one over that. I wore some ripped black jeans, Jordan's and styled my hair in a messy bun. I already asked Sweat Pea to pick me up and take me to pop's. When I got there he looked concerned. "Kira if this is the part where u break up with me. I'm sorry but I'm falling really hard for you and it's gonna be very hard for me to give you up," I looked at him sadly as he thought somehow I would break up with him. After this he's probably gonna rethink what he said. "After this you might be the one breaking up with me," he looked curious. "How so," he asked so calmly I got nervous answering him. "I cheated on you Sweat Pea I'm so sorry. It was with Archie. When we needed help with a flat so we could get to Jughead. We were waiting and he kissed me and I pulled away but I feel awful I'm so sorry Sweets," I watched him sadly. He slid over next to me and wrapped me in a hug. "Hey it's okay you didn't do anything," I sighed " I know but I still feel awful," I leaned into his chest, "Baby your not horrible, and I'm not gonna break up with you. You didn't do anything and you trusted me enough to tell me. Which proves to me even more that I love you," I smiled at him. "I love you to Sweats," he looked so happy, this would be the first time I told him I loved him. "But that doesn't mean I'm not gonna kill him," I rolled my eyes only hoping that that was sarcasm. We sat there for a little while longer and decided to go to school I've never been more relieved in my entire life. We got back to school around 4th period. During mine, Toni's, and Jughead's free period he decided he would show her a paper he wrote. I zoned out to their conversation but was pulled out of my thoughts when Sweat Pea and Fangs rammed through the door. "What makes you so happy?" I asked. "This hellhole is officially closed," I was confused why would it be shut down in the middle of the year? "Why?"Toni asked. "The place is quarantined or something like that I don't care we're going to a different school," I didn't know what to say. "This doesn't make since what school are you going to?" Jughead asked. "Same as you," Sweat Pea replied. "And you-he pointed at Toni- and Fangs and princess," he looked at me and smiled. I started thinking about Reggie and all of my friends that would probably hate me now that I'm a serpent. Then a familiar feeling I've felt so many times before came. My breathing started to grow heavy and I couldn't breathe my mind was in a thousand places at once, I fell on the ground. I started to cry I couldn't hear or see or smell anything that was going on. I didn't want so see Reggie again. What if he trys to do something to me? What if he tries to hurt Sweat Pea? What if Sweat Pea tries to hurt him? What if he tries to make me do something I don't want to, then I will have cheated on my boyfriend twice. My throat was closing up and my vision was going black. Eventually I fell unconscious.
While Kira was unconscious
"Do you know why she freaked out Jones?" Fangs asked Jughead. "Yea," replied a stressed twin brother. "At our old school she has an ex, named Reggie Mantle. You see she broke up with him because he was abusive. So she broke up with him but she really liked him and I think she still does," Jughead looked down to an angry Sweat Pea. "Don't worry Sweat Pea, she loves you," Jughead smiled as he left a blushing Sweat Pea. As the conversation ended Kira started to stirr.
Back to Kira's p.o.v.
I opened my eyes to be greeted with a major headache. It took a while for my eyes to adjust but when they did I groaned at the site of all of my friends. "So the whole going back to Riverdale high thing wasn't a joke?" I asked earning a few laughs and nods of heads. "In that case can I go back to sleep then?" I gaining a few more chuckles from everyone except Jughead. I looked over to see my brother very concerned. "What's wrong Juggie?" I ask. "You haven't had a panic attack that bad since mom and Jellybean left. I stayed quiet as realization hit me. I couldn't answer him. What was Reggie doing to me? Was I really that scared of my ex?