GUESS WHAT!!!!

Y'all it's taken me a long time to finally rebuild the amount of inspiration and motivation that i had when I first started writing. And when I finished writing this, and started other books, I ended up hating Warrior In disguise. I was so desperate to end the book that I killed the main character out of the blue and none of it made sense.

BUT

AJ Jones is my baby and she deserved a lot better. And y'all deserved a lot better because this book is awful and kind of embarrassing. There's plot holes, the chapters are rushed, (it's in first person), I spelled Sweet Pea Sweat Pea through the whole book, and for some reason the Jones' were speaking spanish even though they are very much white.

So this is my way of making up to the readers and myself for killing AJ so unexpectedly. I'm publishing a new Warrior In Disguise, it'll be a different face claim, and there will be new characters, but it'll be sooooo much better and that's a promise. It'll go in detail of what happened in season one with Reggie, and AJ and Sweet Pea won't just magically be in love first sight. AND, there will be no confusing death after you thought everything was okay.

I completely understand if you decide not read it but if you do, please be kind. I haven't written in a very long while and it's taking me a minute to bounce back, but it's happening.

Last but not least, as I said earlier there will be new characters. So, to focus on AJ as much I can in this new book, it's likely this will become a series with different characters so they can have their own time to shine. Once again, I understand if you decide not to read the other characters books because you should be able to read Warrior In Disguise without any confusion. The only difference is in their stories, they'll be the main characters and they'll be the backup in Warrior In Disguise.

So, that is my conclusion. If you have any questions or doubt, or even excitement voice it in the comments. It literally means the world to me for people to comment on my story.

  Thanks so much,

━Hermoine✌🏼

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗶𝗼𝗿𝗜𝗻𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗴𝘂𝗶𝘀𝗲 ⮑ 𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐥𝐞 (COMPLETED) 🎉