Carrie the musical pt.2

I quickly scribbled I'm sorry dad Midge died on a napkin and rushed out the door. I looked at my dads motorcycle and decided against using it for his sake. I started running, my legs worked while my breathing started to pick up. I kept running. When I got the people were huddled together around the outside. Afraid. I pushed through the crowd and into the door. My eyes scanned the crowd quickly when I found the core four chatting worriedly I looked around and found Sweat Pea pushing people out of the way. "Where is she?" he asked. I assumed he was searching for me and ran up to him. He looked down at me and his body softened he picked me up and down I giggled happily. He set me down and stared at me for about seven seconds and started to kiss me. It was so delicate and soft almost like he was scared he was gonna break me. I pulled away and looked at the stage and gasped. She hung on the wall by a knife with words from her blood saying all of those who escaped me before will die. I felt a tear fall down my cheek as Jughead ran up to me and shoved me into his arms.
*********************************
Her lifeless body appeared in my mind again and again and I stared out the window of pop's. "A.J., earth to A.J.," I looked up at Jughead and ignored the stinging of tears threatening to fall. "Sorry I'm just a little tired....... um I think I'm gonna head home and get ready for Midge's funeral," my brother nodded at me with worry shining in his eyes. I grabbed his hand and stared into his striking blue eyes. "I will be fine," I reassured him, he replied with just a short nod. I pushed myself out of the booth and walked to the door. I opened and closed it and prepared myself to drive home when a familiar Toyota parked in front of me. The window slowly rolled down and revealed a smirking Reggie. "Need a ride?" I nodded and pulled the dirty white door open and sat down. My eyes were dead on the road in front of us, and could see Reggie looking at me through my peripheral. I looked over at him and his boyish grin engulfed his face. "What?" I asked coldly, he just stared at me. "You know your beautiful?" He leant forward and our lips touched. We started to veer off into a bush when I pushed myself off of him. "Keep your eyes on the road Mantle," I felt a shiver go down my spine. "Please don't tell anyone what just happened. I'm really sorry Reggie," I pushed the handle and stepped out of the door not waiting for an answer. I walked my way back home.

I walked into mine and Jughead's shared room and walked to my closet. My hand felt over the cloth as I searched for something to wear. I ended up choosing:

********************************I spun the white rose in my hand and watched as Cheryl sang with the River Vixens for back up

I spun the white rose in my hand and watched as Cheryl sang with the River Vixens for back up. "I also feel it is my duty to say like the furies of ancient Greece, who ceaselessly pursues blood atonement when a crime has been committed, the vixens and I vow that we will not rest till we find those responsible for the murder of our friend, our sister. Midge Klump."

That was it I felt like someone had stabbed a knife in my heart. Midge had always been there for me she was kind she was loyal. She was sweet, she was so pure. "It shouldn't have been her. It should've been me," I whispered to myself slowly repeatedly. I shook my head.