Riverdale High

A/N: don't play song till Reggie's P.o.v.
Today would be our first day back at Riverdale. I got dressed in this:

I made myself look ready to be back but I really wanted to go hide in a hole with some Teen Wolf and ice cream

I made myself look ready to be back but I really wanted to go hide in a hole with some Teen Wolf and ice cream. Me and Jughead left and all of the serpents walked into the school together. To be honest we looked pretty freaking cool. We walked in to find a table set up with Archie and Veronica behind with it smiles. "Friends...on behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale high welcome to your new school. To ease this transition I've set up a registration desk where you get your locker assignments, class schedules, and sports and extra cirriculars. We encourage you to drink deeply from the cup that is Riverdale." "Stand down Eva Perrón," Cheryl walked down the stairs with Reggie and the river vixens close behind. "There's the school spirit I so fondly remember," I smiled at Jughead's comment. I started to shake though when Reggie smirked at me. Sweat Pea put his arm around me to comfort me, when I looked at Reggie he looked jealous and I smirked of victory. "Stand down Cheryl no one invited fascist Barbie to the party," I heard Sweat Pea chuckle lightly and I got weak in the knees. "Wrong Veronica no one invited Southside scum to our school," my blood started to boil. "Listen up ragamuffins I will not let Riverdale high's above average g.p.a. to suffer because of classrooms overcrowded with underachievers," "Why don't you come and say that to my face," I stood behind Toni ready to fight. "Happily Queen of the Buscars," Cheryl said looking Toni up and down. "Okay guys," Archie got in between them. "Everyone can we just put our northside southide differences behind us and start over. A clean slate,". "You don't speak for the Bulldogs Andrews, need I remind you these greaser snakes came to your place trying to kick your ass," I started to get angry again as Reggie just smirked at me. "Happy to finish what we started," Sweat Pea started to push forward so I grabbed his hand, while others also pushed him back. He looked at me and stopped. "I swear to god I'm so over the toxic masculinity in this hallway right now," Veronica stated annoyed. "Alright that's enough pomp and circumstance right now. Everyone get to class," Sweat Pea looked at me sadly so I pecked him on the lips then walked off with the rest of the serpents.
Reggie's p.o.v.
I stared at her sadly I was so dissapointed in myself for loosing her through my own stupidity. She was so beautiful. I smirked trying to make sure no one noticed how sad I was or confused by her becoming a serpent. She always told me that the serpents scared her. I noticed her get nervous and got worried she would have a panic attack, when the main serpent from the fight put his arm around her. I was angry heck, I was furious and jealousy burned through me. This wasn't the A.J. I knew dating a serpent, wearing a leather jacket, having a tattoo, driving here on a motor cycle. But then I wondered what if this was my fault. If we had still been together I could've convinced her not to go. But I was being an jerk and now here I am and I can't stop thinking about her. The way she laughs at her brothers comments. Or the way she smiles or the way she scrunches up her nose when she's confused. The way she talked about books like she was addicted. She was perfect and she was mine and she was kissing a serpent. "You traitors picked the wrong side," I whispered angrily to Veronica. She looked at me innocently and I started to feel bad so I walked off. I'm gonna get my girlfriend back. I've been so messed up after she left. Last night was terrible I literally stayed up all night because I couldn't sleep. This wasn't a game. I was in love with her.