Definietely not my style

The outfit that Betty gave her is on the top.

The crop top Betty gave me barely covered up my new branding. Betty must not know I pulled on the skirt and the light pink flats. I looked myself up and down in the mirror and wanted to laugh. I look like a Betty wannabe. I pulled a brush through my hair and pushed the door open. I walked into the living room. Betty must've been getting ready because she wasn't there. Reggie walked up to me and a set his head right beside my ear. "Pull your skirt up," confused I looked down at my stomach and noticed a little part of the s from the awful word was showing and I did as instructed.

"You knew," he nodded guiltily. "I'm sorry A.J. I should've said something," I shook my head no at him it's fine. "I should probably go home first anyways to change because this is definitely not my style," he chuckled softly and nodded. "Did Betty tell you about what happened with Sweet Pea and Jughead?," he nodded solemnly. I felt a few tears come from my eyes and he wrapped his arms around my waist. "Reggie can you stay with me," I could feel him kiss my forehead gently. "A.J. I'm always gonna be here for you," I smiled softly the words helping me realize I'm never alone no matter what I feel. "Now I'll go tell Betty we'll meet her there," I nodded and he smiled one last time before walking to the stairs.

I waited for a few minutes and decided to pull out my phone.
Sweetie Pie🍰
I'm sry babe you have to understand my point of view tho
I rolled my eyes and Reggie came down. "Who was that," "No one," I replied shutting my phone off. He nodded and opened the door for me. I smiled and walked to the car.

***************

We made it to my trailer and I ran through the door. Jughead was asleep on the couch and my dad was sitting next to him reading a little panflit." What are you wearing Mija," I chuckled softly "It's Betty's," he nodded. "Two more questions; did you just get out of Reggie Mantle's car," I looked down nodding feeling my cheeks get warm. "You came here to change huh," I nodded remembering why we were here. "Yes sir which I why I have to go because I'm kind of in a hurry," before he could respond I ran into my room and grabbed some clothes out of my closet pulling them on.

 "Yes sir which I why I have to go because I'm kind of in a hurry," before he could respond I ran into my room and grabbed some clothes out of my closet pulling them on

I looked at myself in the mirror not really caring what I looked like. I mean some habits die hard. I ran out the door and to Reggie's car. I ripped the door open and stepped in. "Now that's definitely more your style," I laughed "Just drive Mantle," as instructed he pressed his foot into the gas and the engine revved.

We made it to  Pop's but before he could open his door I grabbed his arm. "Is Josie gonna be here," he nodded with an almost angry face. I sighed and opened my door. I stood up and walked slowly to the door I opened and walked to the back. The door was already open and we walked through. "A.J. I'm glad your here," Veronica greeted "What about me," she laughed at Reggie's question and I sat down next to Betty. Veronica handed us all drinks and we sat around a circular black table.