Jason's killer

A/n:
Time skip to a few weeks later  
   The past two weeks have been highly stressful. Cheryl Blossom tried to kill herself because she missed Jason, which I understand if Jughead died I'd be contemplating ending my life too.  The school formal to honor Jason's death was coming up, and I had no plan on going.

Until..... One day I set some of my books in my locker and shut the metal door. I set the combination in to lock it and turned around. Reggie was right there waiting for me to finish, and I almost walked into him. He scared me so bad I punched him in the nose. He clutched his nose as he fell to the ground. "Jeez Jones I just wanted to know of you'd go to the formal with me," I laughed and nodded my head no at him. "Dances aren't really my scene," Reggie didn't care he wanted me there, and so after four long heated conversations and a few tickle fights I gave in.

Jughead chose me as his official photographer for the blue and gold and my life had become pretty busy. With all the work and stuff I had to do, but I still couldn't get the serpent boy off of my mind.
*******************************
I walked into the gym arm and arm with Reggie wearing a black dress that Veronica chose.

Reggie walked off to go get some punch when a man in a cop uniform walked over to me

Reggie walked off to go get some punch when a man in a cop uniform walked over to me. In the corner of my eye I could see one walk over to Jughead to. "Are you Akira Jane't Jones," I nodded. "Please come with me," I looked over at Jughead who was already on his way out when I shrugged and followed the cop out of the gym. "We are sorry to inform you but your dad has been arrested for the murder of Jason Blossom," I nodded as I could feel a few tears speckle my cheeks while watching Jughead punch the wall in anger.

I rubbed my eyes and ran outside I could feel my breathing fasten as I pace, worried. I fell backwards on the pavement and started to cry. I slowly watched as everything faded into black.

I woke up and started grabbing the air in front of me while gasping for air. "Hey, hey it's ok," I could hear a girl say. I looked over to see the boy from the diner holding my hand, I just grinned at him goofily. I looked over and saw there was another boy with black hair and almost black eyes, and a girl with pink hair.

"Am I dead?" I asked. The girl just shrugged at me while the boys chuckled "I wouldn't consider this a heaven," I pulled myself into a sitting position and found that I was laying on a pool table in the middle of a bar. My eyes searched the bar when reality hit me. "Where am I?" came out of my mouth in a nervous whisper. "Hey it's ok your safe here. This is the Whyte Wyrm," the boy with black hair said. "I don't wanna come off offensive to anyone but you named this place the Whyte Wyrm? Really?" I could hear Sweat Pea snort from behind me. "Yep," the boy with the black hair nodded.

I kinda just stood there for a few seconds when my phone started to buzz. I pulled it out and got kinda nervous when I found it to be Jughead. I slowly did the answer icon to the left. "Where the hell have you been A.J.? We finally have the answer to the murder of Jason Blossom," my eyebrows slowly got closer together as I tried to process how that was even possible. "How?" I asked. "I can't really explain just get your butt to our trailer," I nodded not caring about the fact that he couldn't see me and hung up. "Hey... so that was my brother, um I gotta go. It was great meeting you all and thanks... you know for not letting me die on the front porch of the school," the three nodded at me as I walked towards the entrance. I could hear someone following me, but I just shrugged it off. I threw the worn wooden door open and stepped threw into the cold air. I slowly started to walk when I heard a voice speak up from behind me. "Hey let me walk you home, the Southside is not very good to sweet girls like you," I looked back to find Sweat Pea from the diner. I don't know why but I was not nervous of him at all, and I just scoffed at him, "Please, I've lived here my whole life I know my way around these streets," he nodded at me while grinning. "I have no doubt that you do but can I please walk you home," I just shrugged at him in response though. A stranger wanting to walk me home should scare me but I needed to get to my twin.
**********************************
We got to my trailer and I told Sweat Pea bye then walked up the creaky wooden steps and knocked on the door three times signalling to Jughead that it was me. He pulled the door open rapidly and rushed me into a hug. "My god A.J. I would've died if something happen to you," I smiled at little flattered by him being worried about me. "I'll tell you what happened later but right now can I see what you were talking about," he nodded and I could see the excitement in his eyes, we were about to find the answer.

Archie pulled on Jason's jacket and the similarity was a little scary. He shoved his hand in the pocket and started to push farther and farther down. He pulled his hand back out holding a flashdrive I ran to mine and Jughead's room and grabbed his computer off the nightstand. I ran into the small living room and we plugged it in. Jughead turned on the video and I sat on the couch shocked watching Mr. Blossom kill his son, because he knew about the drugs.

The rest of the crew took the footage to the police while I went to Reggie's house and tried to explain what happen. I rang the doorbell and he threw the door open and grabbed me. He pushed me up against the wall and grabbed my neck. "I was told about your dad getting arrested, but you just left," he threw me across the room by my neck. Then after I've worried sick about you I see you walking home with a serpent!" The sting of where his hand just hit my face helped the tears to come out. I stood up and I could see the regret in Reggie's eyes as he stared at me. "I'm so sorry," I shook my head no at him. "Reggie I can't be with you anymore," I could feel the tears run down my cheeks as I opened the door and walked home. When I got home Jughead wasn't there so I jumped in my bed and sat there silent with dried tears staining my face. I don't know when, but I fell asleep.

A/N:
I know it's a short chapter but I was trying to focus in the video which happened to be a short part. Sorry. This is the end of season one in this story. I'm sorry I obviously rushed through the season one part I'm just eager to write for season two, that way we can see some Sweat Pea and Toni.