She got the legs and booty...

"Hey you big boy, you are getting creepy don't you that?" Cece turn around looking at me after that, she turn her attention to the pancakes.

I quietly walk behind her and wrap my arms around her waist, she froze for a moment and tried to push me away but I held her tight.

"Cece why you keep trying to push me away?" I asked. A small sigh escape from those pink lips "Noah I've told you, that even remember you. Don't you get it? It's like you're a complete stranger to me, I felt weird begin around with you"

My chest felt hurt when she said that, it's like those words are piercing through my heart. But I ignore it maybe she's in need to take time, to fall for me again and I need to be with her no matters what.

"Cece I'm here to make you realize that I'm here for you, there's our baby in you. I need to care two people at once, coz I don't want to lose neither of you and the baby"

All the sudden I felt a droplet of tears on my hand, Cece turn off the stove and turn around. I look into those bluish green eyes that clouded with guilt, I peck her forehead and hug her tightly.

"Hey...it's okay" I stroke her hair. She continue sob onto my chest "I hate not to remember anything and I don't even know why I'm crying"

I held her face "It's okay I'll make you fall for me again don't worry, plus it's probably the prego hormone"

She sniffed "I still hate it when I like you touch me it's werid okay"

A smirk crept on my face "Then I'm going to love this, maybe we should have a lot of children. Since it was nice you won't push me often"

Cece glare "I'm not a freaking factory okay, plus it's not healthy" I chuckle and kiss her lips.

**

Cecelia P.O.V

I park my car and went out of it. I enter to the canteen since they always go there for lunch, I sigh as I took my time to walk towards it.

I saw Belle and Bri seated at the front their backs are facing me, I quietly walk towards them.

"Bri I think we should together see Cece later, after my practice" Belle turn her face to Bri.

She nod in agreement "Yeah we should I felt bad not seeing Cece, I'm too focused on my studies to much"

I let out a small chuckle "Guys I don't think you want to meet the patient today"

Instantly both of them turn around, they look at me in disbelief "Miss me?" I spread my arms to them.

They quickly hugged me to them "Can't...br..ea..the" I said. Both of them let go while laughing at me.

"Oh my gosh! We fucking miss you I'm so-" I cutt Bri.

"No no it's okay I understand, it's okay you guys don't need to be worried"

"Then how's you and the baby going?" Belle smile to my stomach. I rubbed my stomach "Well I'm okay but this buddy make me cry for nothing this morning"

Both of chuckle "So how's you and Noah going on? Does he still stay in your house anymore?" Bri smirk.

I shrugged my shoulders "Yeah he's still around like every second, he even told me somethings about our relationship coz I don't even remember it at all"

Their eyes went wide they look each other again and turn to me, with their mouths hung open.

"Wait you don't even remember? Like are you kidding me Cece? He's your boyfriend how could you not remember?" Belle look at me confused.

I sigh "The doctor said the memory of Noah was too painful for my mind, so that's why he was not in mind when I woke up"

"But you remember the guys right?" Bri look at me in hope. "Well I've just know their names when they're in the hospital, but other than that I can't remember things related to them and Noah"

"Okay take things slow Cece, we don't want anything happen to you" Both of them said union.

***

I went to my car since I can't dance today coz my side are still pain, suddenly someone tapped my shoulder.

I turn around and saw this redhead she was in my dance class, the one who need to dance with Troye a few months back.

"Yeah can I help you?"

She smile "Hey the name is Meghan, Would you like to bake some cookies with me?"

I raised my eyebrows "And why you're asking me to?"

She sigh sadness written on her face "Sorry I did not have any friends and I just don't to be too lonely"

Shit I felt guilty "Oh okay then I'll go maybe we can be friends?"

A grin spread on her face "Oh that would be great! Then let's change numbers" She quickly took her phone out,  I took mine and changed it with hers.

"Okay I'll text you!" She quickly left. Okay that's was werid... I shrugged my shoulders, maybe I can make Meghan happy.

_____________________________________________COMMENT.
VOTE.
FOLLOW.