37. Teasing And Cheesy Jokes

Chapter Thirty Seven:
Teasing And Cheesy Jokes.

"Do it again." Camila basically ordered me, trying to stop herself from giggling.

She was laying on top of me, with her chin resting on my stomach and staring up at me. The tv was still on in the background, some late night talk show reruns on a low volume.

I playfully rolled my eyes at her, but grabbed her arm for what felt like the millionth time. I blew on her arm, hard, which made a fart sounding noise. She let out another series of giggles while I watched her with a grin on my face.

"You are such a little kid; finding fart noises funny and all."I told her with a little laugh, amusedly shaking my head.

"No, I'm not." She pouted like a little kid, gaining a chuckle from me.

"Don't worry, it's one of the many things I like about you." I told her, tugging some stray hairs behind her ear.

She smiled bright and leaned forward for a quick kiss. When we separated, she got back to resting her head on my stomach and continued to stare at me.

"I know my double chin is a sight for sore eyes, but something tells me there's another reason why you're staring at me like that." I told her with a smirk and a raised eyebrow. She playfully rolled her eyes but chuckled, looking at me lovingly.

"I don't know, I mean; look at where we are. We're in freaking Amsterdam, cuddling in a hotel room while we hiding from the other students and teachers." Camila said gesturing around her in the best way she could, considering the fact that she was laying on top of me.

"You mean; you're laying on top of me and admiring my double chin while I creepily stare at your beautiful face." I corrected her, laughing at my own comment while she groaned.

"What I mean to say is; I'm just really happy.. with you." She explained with a shy look staring right into my eyes, which made me melt.

"I'm really happy with you too." I spoke sincerely, my voice just above a whisper.

"You also made me even happier with what you said today, at the Red Light district." She told me, playing with the collar of my shirt.

"When I said I have a crush on Mrs Dubios? All this time I thought you hated being jealous." I spoke innocently, receiving a playful slap on the shoulder from my girlfriend.

"Ugh, you know what I mean!" She groaned faking getting irritated with me, when we both knew me teasing her was one of the reasons she liked me.

One of the many, many, many reasons.

I laughed while she pouted and tried to climb off me, but I gently pulled her back down by her wrists. I rolled on top of her, holding her wrists above her head and looked down at her. Our noses now touching while I looked her deeply in the eyes.

"I know what you meant.. and I meant it too." I told her before kissing her deeply.

She sighed comfortably when our lips met, a small smile tugging on both our lips. She ended the kiss and gently pushed me off her, resulting in me rolling on my back and her to stand up from the bed. She walked towards the minibar, and bent down to grab something to drink out of it. I was too busy staring at her to actually know what she was pouring herself a glass of.

"I can feel you checking me out, maybe try being subtle, weirdo." Camila said with her back still faced towards me, throwing a quick smirk over her shoulder before returning to the task at hand.

"I'd be an even bigger weirdo if I didn't check you out." I stated matter of factly, sitting at the end of the bed, watching her.

"I mean look at you.." I told her, causing her to turn around with her glass of apple juice in hand.

"You're beautiful." I finished my sentence, while she watched me with a small smile on her face. She slowly, fully turned around, put the glass on to the table and walked towards me.

"Cheesy much?" She asked me while biting her lip, straggling me and throwing her arms around my neck.

"I mean; we are in The Netherlands." I chuckled at my own joke, while she rolled her eyes at me because of it. She leaned in and kissed me deeply, not long after, I disconnected our lips.

"Get it? Cheese? Cause they-" I chuckled again trying to explain the obvious joke I had just made.

"Just shut up and kiss me again." Camila interrupted me impatiently, before she grabbed me by the collar of my shirt.

"Okay, okay, back to kissing you.." I said giving and letting Camila reconnect our lips into a kiss.