31. Bags And Booze

Chapter Thirty One:
Bags  And Booze.

"Dude, I'm so excited for this trip!" Lola spoke excited, as she handed me her bags to put into the under body storage compartment of the bus.

I smiled and threw them into the bus with a smile, Normani handed me her bag to put in there as well. We were all very excited be going to Amsterdam as a group. Plus; Camila would be there along side us, which made it even more fun. The Latina was somewhere chatting with Miss Perez.

"It's gonna be one hell of a trip though, guys. Two hours in the bus and a 15 hour flight to Amsterdam." Normani pointed out, causing Lauren and Lola to groan. I turned to them and put my hand on my hip.

"Come one, guys. I know we can make this as fun as it possibly can be, because we have each other." I tried motivating them, which worked cause they awed at me.

"That's true, guys. We have each other!" Lauren told me, stepping forward to stand beside me and throw an arm over my shoulder.

Before I knew it, her free hand slung one of her bags. I puffed out in surprise and fake glared at her. She offered be an innocent smile, which made me chuckle. I smacked her arm off my shoulder and put her bag into the bus.

When Lauren handed me her last bag, the amount of weight took me by surprise. I let out a huff and tried to lift the heavy item into the under body storage compartment of the bus.

"My God, Lauren. We're only going for a week, can you really not go that short amount of time without your entire closet." I commented to my friend, placing the heavy bag down.

"Careful with that, dude!" Lauren quickly told me, as a clinking sound was heard from inside the bag when I put it down.

I looked at the object confused, before realization dawned on me. I slowly turned around and squinted at a very guilty looking Lauren. I rested my hand on my hip, and looked at Lauren with a raised eyebrow.

"Lauren.. Since when do clothes sound exactly like glass bottles coming into contact with each other?" I asked her skeptically, as her eyes widened in panic.

She quickly stepped forward to shush me I stumbled back, with my back against the side of the bus, while Lauren put her hand on my mouth to stop me from speaking. I looked at Lola and Normani to see them trying to hold in their laughter while avoiding eye contact.

"Don't say that too loud! Before they take it away." Lauren said, not removing her hand from my mouth and baking away.

I looked around and saw Camila and Miss Perez standing a few feet away from us, both looking our way in confusion. I brought my attention back to Lauren and licked her hand. She quickly looked at me in disgust and removed her hand from my mouth. She wiped her hand on her jeans, while finally stepping back.

"What the heck, Lauren?" I whisper yelled at my friend, looking at her dumbfounded.

"What? It's just a bit of booze. Never thought you, out of all people, would have a problem with that." Lauren whisper yelled back, while I heard Lola let out a laugh.

"Normally, I don't. But this is a school trip! If one of the teachers would find out, you could get send home!" I whisper yelled back playfully shoving Lauren in the shoulder, while Normani and Lola watched fully amused.

"I get your concern, but I thought we'd just have some fun on the trip." Lauren whisper yelled back.

"I just want my best friends with me on this trip, it would suck if you'd get kicked off. So just make sure not to get busted." I whispered to my friend, causing Normani and Lola to aww at me.

"Awww, I get that, (Y/N/N). Even though I made sure to put it into empty bottles of cough medicine, and wrapped that up so it won't break easily. I'll be careful, I promise." Lauren told me, before she pulled me in for a hug.

Normani and Lola cheered, while we hugged. Soon we heard Coach Saunders tell everyone to get into the bus. We got into the bus and waited in line while students put their stuff in the space above their seats, and sat down. Lola, Normani and Lauren were stood in front of me, when I suddenly felt a hand on my lower back.

"What happened between Lauren and you earlier? It looked pretty serious." I heard my girlfriend's voice whisper from behind me.

"Nothing to worry about, I promise." I whispered back to her, looking at her over my shoulder.

I saw her frown and I quickly looked around to see no one paying attention to us, so I turned around to face her.

"I might tell you later. But you'll have to put your role as our teacher on hold, okay?" I said with a smile, looking into her soft brown eyes.

She nodded and smiled up at me with a little blush on her face. I turned around when I noticed the line was moving again and took a few steps forward. When we we passed the middle of the bus on our way to the back, Camila's hand landed on my shoulder again.

"Text me later." My girlfriend whispered into my ear before sitting down in one of the empty seats.

I smiled and nodded at her before walking towards the back of the bus, to my friends. We reached the back row and the four of us took over the entire five seats. It didn't take long for the bus to fill.

"Is this thing on?" We heard Coach Saunders voice ring through the speakers of the bus.

He tapped on it and everyone quieted down, watching him from the front of the bus. He cleared his throat into the mic and flicked through some pages on his clipboard.

"Alright, seniors. Now that everyone's here and the buss is loaded with all luggage and students, we're good to go. Welcome to the senior trip to Amsterdam!" Coach Saunders announced into the microphone, causing everyone to cheer.

"We're going to be in this bus for approximately two hours until we get to the airport. So buckle up, and behave." He added, sending a look my way at that last word.

Everyone in the bus turned to me, causing me to raise my hands in innocence while everyone chuckled. Coach Saunders chuckled as well, before turning off the microphone and sitting down at the front row of the bus. The bus started moving and we were off. Fifteen minutes later I looked out the window and saw the Welcome to Copperfield sign become smaller and smaller as we drove away from it.