26. Glares And Affection.

Chapter Twenty Six:
Glares And Affection.

"Has Miss Dubios done or said anything to you today? Because if she did, I'd have a little talk with her." I said stretching my fingers and cracking my knuckles with a tough look on my face.

My expression changed when I heard and saw Camila giggling, resulting in me to softly smile at her. I sat down on one of the desks in front of her own, dangling my feet back and forth happily.

She stood up from her chair and walked around her desk, to stand right in front of me. With a smile on her face, she reached forward to hold both my hands and stood between my legs.

I let go of her right hand to tuck a strain of her hair behind her ear. I looked her in the eyes and cupped her cheek, stroking the soft skin with my thumb as she leaned into my touch.

"You're so beautiful." I spoke just above a whisper, the words leaving my mouth before I could even think about it. 

A blush appeared on her face, as she looked down to hide it, smiling nonetheless. As she did so, I took the opportunity to place a soft and long kiss on her forehead.

We quickly separated when a knock came from the door. I quickly sat down in my seat at my desk, and Camila leaned against her own desk before she spoke.

"Come in." She spoke up, as I slouched down in my seat and leaned back a little.

The door opened and Lola's sister, the new teacher, walked in.

"Hey, Camila." She said with a smile walking up to her, but it turned into a confused frown when she saw me sitting at the desk.

"Oh, right! (Y/N), this is Miss Perez. She's the new Spanish teacher for the seniors. Miss Perez, this is (Y/N) (Y/L/N)." Camila said, introducing the both of us to one another with a cute and excited smile on her face.

"Hola, señorita." I said sitting up straight, and saluting her with a sarcastic smile on my face.

From the corner of my eye, I could see Camila trying to cover up her laugh, by bringing her coffee mug to her lips at my goofiness.

(In case you were wondering; there isn't any coffee in that mug. After the teacher's lounge incident, I made sure to bring Camila a package of juice each lunch break.  Before every lunch break, and my detention with Camila, she would have to go to the teacher's lounge and be confronted with Miss Dubios.
Can't have that mean old lady harass my woman like that, now can I?)

Miss Perez looked at me with a raised eyebrow, looking unimpressed. She looked away from me and brought her attention to Camila, who hadn't witnessed our little encounter. I frowned at her reaction, but shrugged it off a second later.

"Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to grab lunch together." Miss Perez said with a smile again, although it only was directed at Camila of course, she was ignoring the fact that I was there too.

"I'm sorry, Luna. I would've loved to, but I need to watch over this rebel right here," Camila said, pointing to me, causing me to wave at them innocently. "she has lunch detention for an unknown period of time." She said with a fake pout on her face.

I knew she would've like to hang out with the young teacher, but of course, much rather liked hanging out with me.

Who could blame her?

"Oh well, what can I say? I'm James Dean. I'm that one rebel that you can't help but love." I spoke up, resting my hands behind my head and smirking.

A silence fell, and I saw a smiling Camila and a glaring Miss Perez looking at me.

"Oh, come on! Get it? Rebel? James Dean? Aka Rebel Without A Cause?" I asked them both, leaning forward in my seat in disbelieve and still not getting a reaction.

"Tough crowd, tough crowd.." I mumbled and leaned back in my seat again, putting my hands behind my head and closing my eyes.

Although neither of them reacted to me and I had my eyes closed, I knew Camila wanted to laugh.

"So, I guess I'll see you later then." Miss Perez spoke up, as I opened my eyes again to see her exchange smiles with Camila.

"You'll see me later too, I have you after lunch!" I spoke with a smile, as she looked at me and rolled her eyes afterwards.

She gave Camila one last smile before making her way back to the door.

"¡Adiós!" I spoke again, saluting her once more even though she had her back turned towards me.

When she had left the classroom, she shut the door again. I turned to Camila, to see her already looking at me with a big smile, causing me to frown.

"Is there something on my face?" I asked her, touching my face all over to try and spot whatever it was that could possibly be on my face.

She playfully rolled her eyes and came to stand in front of me, as I looked up at her from my sitting position at the desk, still. She bend down and softly kissed my lips, causing my eyes to widen and my cheeks to redden. When we separated she took a step back and leaned against her desk again.

"What was that for?" I asked her with a dopey smile on my face.

"Just because." She simply answered, shrugging and smiled once again.

Looking me in the eye, while biting her lip trying to keep herself from grinning to wide. I licked my lips in thought and leaned forward in my seat.

"Let me take you out tonight." I simply spoke looking at her with excitement evident in my eyes, hers resembled the same as soon as I had asked that question.

She nodded quickly, causing me to smile even wider.

"We could do something like last time? Hang out at my place to cook together and watch movies?" Camila asked me, giggling at the memory of us throwing flour at one another.

I chuckled, thinking of the same thing as she was. I stood up and walked towards her, as the bell rang in the background. I quickly kissed her cheek before grabbing my stuff and walking towards the door before turning around one last time.

"I'll be there around 7."