33. Boarding And Sleeping.

Chapter Thirty Three:
Boarding And Sleeping.

"Please, store your luggage and take your seat as soon as possible. This way, we can take off quicker."  A female voice was heard through the speakers of the airplane, while we waited in line.

A few students had already found their seats at the front of the plane, while the rest of us waited to find our own.

"Ugh, what is taking them so damn long?" Lauren complained, standing up onto her tiptoes to look over the line.

"They probably have quite the hand luggage, luckily no one has alcohol or something with them in their hand luggage. Otherwise we would've had a reaaal problem with security and stuff. But who would risk such a thing?" I asked her sarcastically, gaining giggles from Normani and Lola, and a smack on the arm from Lauren.

"Ouch! Calm down, I was just messing with you." I told her through chuckles, earning a tap on the shoulder from someone.

I turned around and was met with a stern looking Camila. I tried my hardest not to smile at her presence. The corners of her mouth twitched, which meant she wanted to smile my way as well.

"(Y/N), be nice to your fellow students." Camila told me, putting up a good act of the authority figure.

"Yeah, (Y/N). You don't want to end up sitting with a teacher for hours." Lola said with a chuckle, saying it like it was the worst thing in the world.

I faced Camila again and gave her a challenging look, once again, the corners of her mouth twitched.

"I'll try to behave, can't promise anything though." I spoke with a sarcastic grin, raising both hands innocently.

Lola, Normani and Lauren turned back around again, when the line started moving. But my eyes lingered on Camila. A humorous smile formed on her lips, before she quickly slapped my butt to urge me to walk again. My face reddened at the gesture, before I turned around to walk again.

When Lola, Normani, Lauren and I had reached our seats, I looked behind me to see Camila had found her own seat as well, a few rows in front of my own. She met my eyes and gave me a smile, which I returned.

A few moments after, everyone had boarded the plane and we were ready for take off. The safety instructions were shown and we were up in the air in no time.

It was late.

We were about 5 hours up in the air, and everyone was asleep. Except for me, of course.

I was turned with my attention to the window, watching as we flew straight through the dark clouds. The light noises of the plane's engine and the wind outside, filled my ears.

I looked to my left and saw Lola fast asleep with a few stray M&M's resting on her chest. I chuckled to myself and turned my attention to Lauren. The latina was gracefully asleep, with a mask atop of her eyes and a neck pillow secured around her neck. Normani was fast asleep as well, her headphones still on her head while some sort of Disney movie played on the screen in front of her.

I let out a bored sigh and got up, walking towards the bathroom. Just as I rounded the corner and entered the tiny halfway, I heard the toilet flush. The door opened and I was met with Camila. When she saw me, a smile formed on to her face. She spared a look over my shoulder, before dragging me inside the bathroom.

When we both had entered the tiny bathroom, she reached behind me to lock the door. After doing so, her eyes found mine and the two of us just stood there smiling at each other.

"Hey." I spoke up, causing her to giggle.

"Hi, there." Camila sat, biting her lip to contain her smile.

I put my hands around her waist and pulled her body closer to mine. Her hands snaked around my neck and her fingers subtly started playing with my hair.

"You've been behaving really well so far." She told me glancing down at my lips before finding my eyes again.

"I have an amazing teacher to keep me in check." I flirted with her, causing her to giggle.

My grin grew at the sight of her blushing, before she leaned forward and connected our lips. I felt her smile against my lips, and I couldn't contain my own.

This woman could end me with just a kiss.

I sighed with content while she deepened the kiss. It didn't take us that long, before I found myself being pushed against the locked bathroom door. I ended the kiss, which allowed us to take a breather.

"Easy there. I know everyone's asleep, but it's still too risky for us to be joining the mile high club." I joked, gaining a blush and a smack on the shoulder from the plump lipped Latina in front of me.

"What? I'm just saying." I told her while chuckling, as she eyed me with a humored expression.

"Just kiss me, stupid." She told me with a giggle, before connecting our lips again.