14. Speed Dating And Siblings.

Chapter Fourteen:
Speed Dating And Siblings.

"Okay, everyone please take a seat!" Mr. Gaines announced, clapping his hands while trying to get the attention of a chatting class.

"Alright, thank you." The middle aged teacher spoke sarcastically when everyone had sat down and was finally paying attention to him in silence.

"As some of you may know; charity weekend is coming up this weekend. For information about it, please bring all your attention to last year's Class President, Miss Ally." He spoke before all of us clapped. Ally stood up from her seat at the front of the class and stood next to the board.

"Thank you, Mr Gaines. This year is going to be different from the previous years you've experienced the charity weekends. Because at some of the activities that you guys attended as guests and costumers, this year you will be helping out. You will be organizing these events yourselves." Ally spoke excited, causing everyone to groan.

"We have a list of various tasks, you can put your names on the list right here and we'll assign you a task. They're all on the board, so go check it out." Ally said pointing to the board, skipping back to her seat just in time before all students raced to the front.

Pushing one another over to see get on top of the best tasks to do. While Normani, Lauren and I took our sweet time and waited for them to go back to their seats.

The sheet isn't going to disappear or something  after three seconds, so why the pushing?

When almost everyone was done, Normani, Lauren and I made our way to the front of the class. I let the girls go first and I myself, was stopped by Ally standing right in front of me.

"Hey Alex, there's no need for you to walk up there." She said with her never leaving smile on her face.

"Why?" I questioned, looking away from her to see Lauren and Normani putting their names on to the lists.

"Because I already assigned you to some tasks already." She said, as if it were the best thing in the world.

"What? Why?" I asked her confused.

"Well technically not just me, Ethan helped as well. It was his idea. He assigned you those tasks." She said, mentioning her boyfriend aka my own brother.

"Did he now?" I asked through squinted eyes, crossing my arms over my chest.

I knew my brother, and I knew when he was planning something. But the question was what exactly?

"He did! Isn't he sweet?" Ally said with heart eyes, probably thinking of my brother.

"The sweetest.." I commented with a fake smile, before she skipped back to her seat.

Ally loved my brother and she was amazing. She always thought my brother was the most amazing guy to ever live. So I didn't want to ruin her mood by revealing that my brother probably planned this to mess with me.

>>SATURDAY>>

"-and then I said; 'But Mr. President, I must decline.' I know I got a lot of attention from the men and women back in the day, but that's where I drew the line." Miss Fitzgerald laughed after rambling on about God knows what.

It had only been two minutes with her, but the amount of information and the rapid pace she was giving it in was giving me a headache. Miss Fitzgerald had asthma, but she when she would open her mouth..