18. Friends And Questions.

Chapter Eighteen:
Friends And Questions.

"Hello, Mrs Nakamura." I said with an innocent smile on my face, as soon as I had entered the classroom.

Mrs Nakamura looked at me over her reading glasses, and placed her book down. She sighed deeply and she closed her eyes. Giggles were heard amongst the students, as they all witnessed Mrs Nakamura's reaction to me showing up.

"May I help you, (Y/N)?" She asked me, looking like she was tired of what I hadn't even said already.

"My uncle requested for the following students to come with me to see him: Lauren Jauregui, and Normani Kordei." I spoke, holding up a blank piece of paper and pretending to read from it.

I looked around the class room and saw both girls looking at me with full suspicion. I brought my attention back to Mrs Nakamura, whom looked like she didn't even care about it being the truth or not.

"Go." She said to Lauren and Normani, whom quickly packed their stuff and walked towards me.

"Thank you, Mrs Nakamura. Have a nice day." I spoke with an over excited smile on my face.

I just heard her sigh and the rest of the students giggle once again, as the three of us walked outside the classroom and closed the door. My smile dropped as soon as the door closed, and I let out a deep sigh. I turned around and was met with my two best friends looking at me with raised eyebrows and arms crossed.

"Guys, I'm in trouble." I spoke, looking at them with pleading eyes.

"Aren't you always?" Lauren commented, chuckling right after.

"Yeah but she's never bothered by it, and now it actually looks like she is. Maybe this is serious, Laur." Normani said looking me up and down and seeing the stressed state I was in.

"Okay, talk (Y/L/N)." Lauren said, considering what Normani said.

"So, not too long ago I met this..girl. She's new and we met in a very unusual way. After we met, I thought I'd might not see her again very soon. But I did. We were good from there and had a great connection. It had me smiling like an idiot. But then there was a misunderstanding and we avoided each other for a while. Well, I avoided her. Then she messaged me and we met up to talk. We talked it out and things were good from there. But now, she told me she likes me and I don't know what to do." I ranted in one go, barely even taking a moment to breath.

"But that sounds great! She likes you and you seem to like her too. So what's the problem?" Lauren asked me, slightly confused.

"I'm confused! I mean there sure are feelings there, no one makes me smile likes she does. But it's just not right, this could never end well." I told them, dramatically throwing my arms in the air.

"What did you do when she told you?" Normani asked me, still confused about the entire situation I managed to keep her and Lauren out of.

"I don't know, I panicked and told her I'd see her after school. I'm so stupid, I really don't know what to do." I told the two of them as the bell rang meaning it was time for the next class.