19. Truth And Tension.

Chapter Nineteen:
Truth And Tension.

"(Y/N).." Miss Cabello breathed out, as I stepped into her class room.

"Hey.." I spoke softly, closing the door behind me.

A silence fell between the two of us, neither of us knowing what to say. After a few seconds, I cleared my throat and decided to break the ice.

"So.. I've thought about what you said.." I started off, slowly walking closer to her.

Her big brown eyes followed my every movement, as I came to a halt in front of her. She didn't look like she was going to talk anytime soon, she looked like she was holding her breath.

I looked away for a moment, adjusting a pile of papers on Miss Cabello's desk with one hand. I looked back at her after doing so, as she nervously bit her lip.

I slowly started smiling, causing her to let out a sigh or relief and she smiled back at me. I took a bold move and grabbed her hand.

"I really like you too." I spoke softly, as she blushed.

She was still looking at me with a smile on her face, and I decided to do the cheesiest thing and brush a strain of hair behind her ear. It was something I wanted to do, something I just couldn't stop myself from doing.

She looked deeply into my eyes and it seemed like time stood still for a moment. Her soft and beautiful brown eyes never before this close to mine. I felt my heart beating faster and louder than ever before.

She leaned in closer and rested her free hand on my cheek, cherishing it with her thumb. I smiled even brighter at this gesture, and her eyes landed on my lips. If I wasn't paying deep attention to her eyes, I might had missed it since she was quick to look back up into my eyes again.

Our foreheads touched as the two of us smiled at each other like idiots. I watched her close her eyes, waiting for me to take the next step to kiss her.

I slowly leaned in and brushed my lips against hers. Capturing her bottom lip in between my own. I felt her smile against my lips, this only warmed my heart even more. My hands slowly slid to her waist and rested there, bringing her closer towards me.

The kiss didn't last long, and we didn't feel the need to deepen it. All there was was passion, and that was more than enough for the two of us.

When oxygen became an issue, our lips disconnected and our foreheads rested against one another once more. I looked her deeply in the eyes and grabbed both sides of her face, before placing a soft kiss onto her nose. The gesture made the brunette giggle and blush even more than she already had been.

"You're so cute." I whispered, as she cutely crunched her nose.

I bit my lip, I was already smiling like an idiot but I tried to contain it. I put my hands back to her waist, staring into her eyes. Her eyes never breaking away from mine, while her thumb stroked my cheek.

"So now what?" She asked me, stepping back and walking with her back towards her desk.

She hopped onto her desk, her hand grabbing onto mine, as I came to stand in front of her once more.

"Now, I ask you on a date. So...Camila Cabello, would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked her grinning, already knowing the answer.

When she looked away from me, and tapped her index finger onto her chin to make it look like she was thinking. I gasped causing her to let out a laugh.

"(Y/N), I would love to." Camila said in all seriousness now, smiling at me once more.

"Great! You probably have a lot of work to do still so.. See you tomorrow." I said, attempting to leave.

When I was about to take a step back, she grabbed me by my hand and pulled my back into her.

"Where are you going? Don't leave just yet. Stay." She pouted, interlocking our fingers.

"Like I said: you have a lot of work to do, and now I do to...the date." I said, winking at her at the last addition of my sentence.

"So when's the date?" She eagerly asked me, a twinkle of excitement noticeable in her eyes at the thought.

"Depends on what I can think of, soon I hope though. I'll let you know when, don't worry about it." I said with a smile, watching her bite her lip as she looked at me.

"See you tomorrow then." She pouted, causing me to aww at how cute she looked.

"Just text me or call me whenever. I'll see you tomorrow." I said, brushing a strain of hair out of her face.

I kissed her forehead, before stepping back and letting her go. I walked towards the door, and winked at her before opening it and walking out. When I closed the door, I looked through the window next to it to spare one last glance at the beautiful Latina.

She smiled wide and jumped off her desk, doing a little dance right after. I chuckled, as she was obviously not aware of the fact that I saw it. Amused, I shook my head and walked back out of the building towards my friends.

The two girls were sitting on the hood of the car looking up at the sky, until they heard the door behind me close. They both looked my way and shot up, climbing off the car as I approached them.

"And..?" Normani asked me, looking at me with anxious eyes, as Lauren bit her nails.

"What's the best pizza place in our state?" I asked them, hinting to the fact that I was planning a date of some sort.

The two girls' eyes widened, squealing as they embraced me. I laughed at their reactions and patted their backs. The three of us got into the car and drove off. As we drove back to my house, I was forced to tell the girls what exactly happened in that class room.

I myself still couldn't believe what did happen inside that classroom.