Charter 53

Tara P.O.V

Olivia God i can't  believe this, how could she. All this while she was the master planner of all -, i still can't believe this. Bitch you took  away my love said Olivia.

Your what Olivia, your love. So you were in love with Nick and you still pushed me to him. I know his family hate you so much and they can't accept you in their family, so i play along.

I used you to gained what i want bitch she said, but i slapped her face very hard. I trust you so much that if someone tells me that you are in love with, i will not believe it. I love you as a sister i never have.

You were there for me when i needed help, you betray the trust i have in you. You even try to kill me today, if not for Max and his friend Tom i will be kill by you.

But you are not God Olivia, i survived all this while, thanks to God. So for all this while you were only pretend, like you were helping me. But Olivia, you were the same person who advised to accept Nick's proposal.

Yes i did, i know they will not accept, i know Mrs Benson will throw you out of this house. And my planned work, they throw you out haha!.

Your plan work Olivia, but it later make me strong. Do you know why, because i was carry his child in me, that make me strong.

Bitch!! i so happy they throw you out, but later i came to know that Nick is going to married  other person but not me. I threatened James, that i will tell Nick everything.

I slept with James countless time, all because he helped me in all my plans. Let said he informed me that Nick found you. Because of you Nick never notice me when you were gone.

I try my best but nothing came out of it. He think about you only, he never even looked at me for once. I was shock for what she said. You were my friend Olivia.

You were a friend i never have, oh please save it I'm not your friend and you will never be my friend. Take them away Nick said.

She was jail for 5 years with hard labour so due James. We are on our way home, gosh i miss my daughter so much. Can't wait to hold her, we got home i heard her crying.

I opened the door, and saw BB holding my holding her trying everything in her power to stop her from crying. I called her Grace!! She immediately turned around mama! mama!

I run and took her from BB and hug her so tight, i miss you baby mama! huh! do you miss, she nod her head. I kiss her lips and cheeks, Nick walk towards us and hug us both like a family we are.

Tara thank God you are save said BB. I smile looking at her, it late so she left with Nick's parents. We went upstairs to our bed room to take our bath, i bath Grace first.

Nick also took his bath, next is me. We all dress into our PJ, i fell on the bed so due Nick. Leaving Grace behind standing in front of the closest, she quickly run to the bed climbs the bed.

Sleeping in between us, she on top of Nick's chest sleeping there. Wow! Princess you like sleeping here Nick said. He rub her back smoothly and gently.

She slept on my chest yesterday night Nick said, i think she love it, Daddy's girl i said.

              Nick P.O.V

      Epilogue.

              1 year later

Tara and i got married 3 month a go. Grace is 3 years now, she is always with me. Tara is now the owner of Tara's café, i mean she is the own from the start. When i told her she was so happy.

I build it for her, i wanted it to be a surprise for her when i come back from my trip. But when i came back she was go, i wanted her to stop working as a maid.

I want her to start her owned business, but thanks to my siblings they mess everything up by throwing her out of the house. Rose is now continues her education, she visit us when she is on vacation.

Grace is so close to her so due my parents. They love her so much, a times they picked her up to spend the weekend with them. They also babysit her when Tara and i go out.

Things were going on well with us, specially Tara and i . she is my world and my everything, i love her so much. I thank God for give me such a kind and loving lady to love her. She also gave me a beautiful princess.

I 'm a proud father, Dada! Dada! Yes dear. She run to me and hug me, i picked her up. Were is mama i asked her, kitchen she said. Now her talking is a little bit clear now.

OK let go and get mama,  "Mama! Tara turned around, Yes dear. Tara kiss her cheeks, hi baby hi dear i said and kiss her lips. What are we having for dinner.

Grilled chicken and potato with salad Tara said. We finished our dinner, and we all went to the living area to watch TV. Grace sat between us, she started pulling Tara top up holding Tara's belly.

Mama, yes dear, i want a baby. What! we both said and start to laugh at her. Who thought you to say that grandmother and grandfather, oh really i tickle her stomach making her to laugh out loud.

So do you want a brother or a sister Tara asked her. Brother then asked Dada Tara said. She turned to me Dada baby, OK princess. I will get you a brother.

She started jumping up and down, i thank God for this wonderful family he as given me.

              Tara P.O.V

God you are so wonderful to me and my family. I never dreamt about this day never, a poor orphan like me. I'm now Mrs Benson, i owned a big  cafe in town. I have a daughter and a wonderful husband.

And thanks Nick for loving me, a poor maid like me. Thank you also for loving me Tara, Nick said. Followed friends out there, don't look down on yourself.

Because you don't know were you help will comes from. Fight whatever is on your way to succeed in life, always speak good things about yourself. Whether good or bad.

Forget about were you are coming from, whether you are in the dark, fight hard one day you will get to the end of the tunnel. You will shine for people to see , know matter the circumstances always remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

         THE END

Many thanks go to

Elephant 44

ShaneekaBarnett

Gazala Ansari

Houdakhallouf

Thanks guys for making this book possible. Thanks also go to all those who red Orphan Maid. Thanks so much! And don't forget to read my other story Especially Ruth. Please continued to vote and comments. Thanks So much.

      Tara and Nick

     Grace