Chapter 26

Tara P.O.V

I came out of the mansion, as i was walking on the street. I need to get an apartment to stay in, thank God they gave me my pay for this month.

I have save a lot for myself, i was lucky when i saw a notice on a board nearby a bookshop. Saying apartment for rent.

I quickly went there and pick up the numbers, i went to a nearby phone boot to make a call to the person. He directed me to wait for him, in front of the bookshop.

He came and i played for the rent. Then he gave me the keys, i move all my things in. Thank God, i have a place to stay.

2 Years later

Tara P.O.V

"Mommy! Mommy!. I'm here my baby girl, she rolls on the bed that we share. Come here, i carried her from the bed.

Yeah i forget to tell you all, when a left Nick and his family house, a week later i found out that I'm pregnant with Nick's child.

So i remember the account Nick opening for me. I was wondering why he was still sending me more money.

I used it for paying my bill and hospital bills when i gave birth to his child Grace. I went there one day to redraw some money, i was told that my account is frozen.

I wanted to used it to pay the rent. I know i have no right to use the money anymore but Grace has, she is his daughter.

She has every right to used her Dad's money. So we were sack from the apartment.

we moved to a stable living  studio, i mean studio where the bedroom, living room and kitchen is in the same room.

It's is all that i can afford right now, I'm a cleaner in a school close to my studio, the pay is not much.

"Mommy!! yes dear she is one year old almost 2 years. She points to her mouth, i know dear. She is very Hungary.

"Momma!! I change her diaper and make her and myself something to eat. I put her on her high chair, place her food in front of her, fried eggs, sausage and orange juice.

I sat down eating looking at my girl, "momma yes dear eat your food, she continue eating her food. As a year old, she can't understand anything but she says a few worlds like momma and water or if she want to pee.
I normally take her to daycare when i go to work.

Since i left the Benson's house, i have never head anything from anyone of them not Nick or Olivia. I miss them so much especially Nick my Love.

I took Grace to the daycare. I was sitting at the bus stop, thinking i have to find a new job, the cleaning is not paying enough.

I was passing by a nice coffee shop, wow this coffee shop is new here. Because i have been passing here for the pass 2years now.

I looked at the entrance, coffee Tara!! "Wow!! that my name! Sorry I'm not the only one call Tara by the way.

Shutout!!! to Moonchildcloete, elephant44, shaneekaBarnet, Maviesbb. Thanks Guys.