Chapter 19

Tara P.o.v

I woke up in the morning feeling sore when reality hit me on the face. "I'm no more a virgin, i turned around and saw that Nick is not here. I stood up holding unto the bed stand, i walk slowly to the bathroom, i can't walk properly I feel sore.

I shower with cold water, i feel good when i came out. Went to the room put on clothes, i sat on my bed thinking about what happen last night. I'm i doing the right thing by having sex with Nick, Because i barely know him that long .

He is kind and nice to me, not like his siblings and Mom but Mr Benson is also kind to me. What we had last night is amazing, i smile to myself feeling a little bit shy. I heard a knock on my door, " Yes come in" Olivia open the door.

"Good morning, how are you this morning? I hope your face is better now she asked."

"It fine, the swollen part of my face are all gone i said, "

"That's good." I can see Nick medicine work good on you, i brought you your breakfast. Nick told me to bring your food to your room."

"Oh!! really!, i was shock. "

"Yes!!."

"Are you okay Olivia?"

"I'm fine why."

"You sound like someone who is hurt."

"No, i'm.... fine.... Tara.why are you blushing, tell me what going on between the  two of you.

I hold my red cheeks as tomato. I said nothing, i shyly stood up to take my food from her.

"Really Tara!!, i hope what i'm thinking is not true."

"Girl.... i'm.... really happy for you."

"Stop is Olivia he hasn't say anything yet."

"Oh really, that's good."

"Did you said something Olivia."

"Nothing Tara, i will go downstairs and finished my work."

I finished my food, took my medicine then went down stairs to the kitchen when i heard my name i stop then turned around, it was Nick. I was feeling shy that i can't even look at him in the face, he walk towards me standing in front of me.

"And whisper "Good Morning my angle"

"Good....morning.... Nick.

"How are you?"

"I'm fine, i said blushing a little bit.

"How is the face?"

"Good as you can see."

Sorry for any spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Please!!! Vote and comments