Charter 43

Tara P.O.V

STOP CALLING ME TARA!! I'm not Tara, really Tara, then what is this. He rub his hands on my fake tattoo cleaning it off with a wet handkerchief.

I was shocked myself, how did he know about my fake tattoo. I'm done he knowns I'm Tara, but i have to decline it, for the safety of his daughter and myself.

But I'm not Tara i said, tell me what my siblings told you that you are behavior this way. Give my daughter to me Nick, she is also my daughter.

He was about to walk upstairs, were are you taking my daughter. To my room he said, please Nick give her back to me.

I can't leave my daughter, i run and hold his shirt. You can leave Tara but my daughter is staying, take your hands off my shirt Tara.

"NO give her to me, Tara I'm warning you " TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF ME!! Grace woke up from her sleep crying due to Nick's shouting.

Nick man, Max called please take it easily. And let us solve this problem, Max please tell him to give me my daughter.

Tara come down, he can't hurt his daughter, i saw Nick rocking Grace to sleep again. You are not going everywhere with my daughter he said.

We heard a knock on the door, Max open it and it was BB. BB i cry to her, please tell him to give me my daughter. Tara calm down, she also knew I'm Tara.

Max call me over she said, please sit she said. I sat down quietly.

Max P.O.V

Tara, i said I'm not Tara. OK Sara Nick hard someone to investigate you. We know that the colour of your hair is fake so do your tattoo you had on your neck.

We came to know that you are Tara smith not Sara Luke, Nick also did a small investigates on you. He went to the bank you have been redrawing money from.

He learnt that you used Tara smith on your bank ID. He also checks the CCTV camera's showing you and Grace at the bank.

I can see she is shaking seriously. You even told BB and your friends, everything. You working as a maid, get engaged to one of the owners son. When he travel they throw you out of the house.

She started crying, so Sara what do you have to say about this. She immediately wipe the tears always. I'm sorry I'm not the one she said.

Look Sara did they threatened you in anyway. We are here to help you, please tell as something. She started shaking her head no! no! no! Max.

You have no ideal what happen. Then tell us NO! that final give my daughter to me.

Nick P.O.V

Tara don't make things difficult for me, did they threatened you. For God sake say something Tara. You can tell me everything I' here to help you.

I don't need your help Nick, give her to me. She try taken Grace, i hold her hand BACK OFF TARA I'm warning you for the last time.

My daughter is not leave, if you want to leave then turned around and go through that door. Not without my daughter she said.

And Nick she is not your daughter!! Really Tara BB take Grace upstairs, i gave Grace to BB. Get the fuck out of my house now. Out!! Tara!!.

Stop it Nick said Max calm down please. She was crying, BB and Max help her to sit down.
What are you afraid of Tara BB said.

Tell us something please, OK Tara said it all started when Nick travel to Canada. She told us all what happen. I was shocked so do Max and BB.

They did all this, she only nod her head. Do they know Grace is my daughter, no Nick they don't even know a had Grace. I left the house before i notice I'm pregnant.