Charter 47

Nick  P.O.V

"I- well Grace was waiting for you she said softly. Were is she , she was fussing throughout the day looking for you. Really, she nod her head, she is sleeping now.

I nod my head, " Did you eat? I asked in a similar tone. "Yes", i nod my head once more then proceeded to walk away. " Nick, can we talk? I signed.

"We were just talking Tara, " i continued walking to my bedroom and i could hear her following me. I kicked my shoes off "why are you standing there Tara?

She shook her head smirking at me, " i don't think it's safe to come inside she said smiling. I scoffed while taking my jacket.

What are you thinking in your head Tara. Do you think we will make love, i smirked looking at her. I shook my head then walked over to my bed.

I sat down, "Are you going to let me apologized? She said i closed my eyes as her voice cracked. " What difference is it going to make? I took my shirt and pants off, now left in my boxers and socks.

I spent days locked up in here, pinning after you? Praying that you would come back to me so i could tell you everything, Every fucking night. I watched as she wiped her tears.

It OK let forget about everything and move on, but give me time you know what i mean. Oh yeah thanks for listing to me she said, it OK, i almost forgot.

I'm going to take my shower then I'll check up on Grace, oh OK. She left my room, I'm thinking about what Max told me. She is here now what do i need again.

         Tara P.O.V

I called BB to come over this morning. Nick left to work, he is not coming home to today. I'm surprise today because Grace wake up early today, so i picked her up and we went to the kitchen.

I have to prepare Nick's breakfast, i place Grace on her high chair. Gave her a plate of fried eggs and juice to eat, she is good at eating her own food now.

I'm thinking to stop breastfeeding her, 3 minutes later Nick walked in. Immediately Grace saw him, Dada! Dada! then she start crying.

She stretch her arms for Nick to take her, Nick walk over to her. Wait Nick, i took a tissue to wipe her hands and mouth before Nick took her.

She really Misses her Dad so much. It been three days when she last saw her Dada. But he always make sure he check on her and give her a good night kiss before going to bed.

It OK princess Dada is here now, he kiss her lips. Grace hug him hard, wow! What a cute scene. Grace sat on Nick's lap till he finished eating his breakfast.

OK princess time to go, Dada have to go to work. He kiss her cheeks, he walked over to me with Grace clinging onto him.

He sat right bedside me, and tried to put Grace on my lap but she only gripped her fists tights against Nick's jacket. "No Dada! I took her and she started crying and shouting.

I wouldn't be home today, I'm having a meeting at one of my hotel so i will sleep there. So see you all tomorrow, i will call and check on you two.

I nod my head, Nick wave bye to us and he left. It OK princess she continued to cry, i'm trying to calm her down. I bath her and put her to bed.

Today I'm going to surprise Nick at his hotel, he does not know that I'm coming there. So i though BB to come and picked up Grace today.

She is going to spend the night with Grace at her house. Around 6:30 she came for her. I got to Nick's hotel, i talk to the receptionist and she gave me Nick's key, and don't tell him I'm here.

I went in took my shower and start to prepare myself. I picked up my favorite and newest lingerie from my bag. I decided on blue one that complemented my curves and skin tone perfectly.

I put on the bathroom rob, to cover my body. I sat on the bed typing on my phone, asking BB if everything is OK. When the door opened start game Tara.

I turned off all the light in the room and sat on the couch. He switch on the light "Jesus Christ!! Tara! You scared the shit out of me FUCK!!! He said smiling.

So what do you think about Tara's plan, will it work. Make up sex, l learnt it do help a lot. If Yes let me know, and if No let me also know. Please leave your comments down there, thanks so much.