Chapter 48

Tara P.O.V

Why are you here, is that how to talk to your fiancée i said. I'm not in the mood right now Tara, were is Grace. I let BB picked her up to sleep over her house.

Why Tara, i want us to spend the night together and solve all our problems. You know we solve everything between as yesterday.

I know but i want to make it up to you, oh really i want my daughter here. Nick Grace is in good hands right now, in fact your aunty is there too.

I don't care call BB to bring her right now, Are you joking right now Nick. Bring her right, but why are you shouting like that Nick.

I want to make things right between us and all you think is about your daughter. She is also my daughter, she is your daughter you are talking about like that.

I know she is my daughter that why i don't bring her in between us Nick. You shock me Nick, i will go inside and change. I will picked Grace on my way.

I'm sorry, to have come and disturbed you. I picked my bag and let the room, I feel ashamed of myself. I feel stupid God, i press on the elevator button.

It opens and i walked in, my back was facing the entrance of the elevator. Someone pulled me back out of the elevator .

I turned around there stood Nick, what do you want Nick i said. Come let go, go were. I'm not going anywhere with you..

Nick started pulling me to his room, No stop it Nick. He pulled me inside and locked the door, once inside i turned to him.

My hand raised and i slapped him across the face. "You bastard, you do not own me, I'm your fiancée and the mother of your daughter for crying out loud.

God why do you treat me like a trash for the past week huh! You even try to avoid me the whole week. I'm tired of all this, I was screaming, fuck you Nick I'm out of here.

He grabbed my arm and i found myself pinned up against the wall. " You are allowed one slap my love, God you are so sexy when you are angry!!

He look at my neck and seeing the soft smooth skin he lowered his head, kissing me as he held my hands above my comment. His body pressed against mine, he felt my struggling and he stop.

Both of us started breathing heavily, i managed to free my hands. I later put it back on his chest and shove him back, our eyes locked. I did not know what got into me when i grabbed his tie.

And pulled him back and my mouth went to his mouth. My hands undid his tie and started undoing the buttons on his shirt while he quickly tore off his jacket.

He pull apart from me, he removed his shirt, then kicking off his shoes pulled down his pants. His eyes still locked to mine, watching me he licked his lips.

Chest heaving rapidly, he turned me around very fast. Making him slowly pulled down my zipper on my dress. And lifting it over my head.

He placed a kiss on my back and neck, his hand going around the cupped of my breast in his hands. I put my palms on the wall moaned as he ran his thumb over my nipples.

"Nick," i cried out loving the feel of him touching me. I missed him so much, i turned to face him and he claimed my mouth. My bare breast against his muscular chest felt as though they were no fire.

Please keep the vote and comments coming thank you love you all.