Chapter 23

Nick P.o.v

She is looking hot this evening, when i saw her coming out of the bathroom wrapping only in my towel around her body. "Fuck!! I wanted to take her right here.

This girl will be the end of me, are you tired i asked her, she nod her head saying no. I kiss her neck feeling the shampoo on her body. " You smell good, she suddenly start to feel uncomfortable on my lap. "What wrong?

"I'm.....i'm not wearing anything under the shirt."

"Oh really!!! i smirked looking at her."

I can see her breast hardening through the shirt, she was wearing. I blush my finger's through them making her moan.

I start rubbing her thigh, i kisses her as i stroked over her breasts, caressing, flicking my thumbs over her hard nubs.

She wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me greedily, trying to pull me closer. My lips touched her neck and she closed her eyes.

Feeling the magic my lips that's on her neck, a moan escape her lips. Few breathe left my mouth, i can't stop kissing her.

I start to unbutton her shirt, remove it and throws it on the ground, she start to grinding her pussy on my dick "Fuck!!! I goan.

She was doing it faster " fuck!!! Shit...shit....shit!!!!, I hold her breast squeezed it, she start to moan loud. I suck her breast and licked it hard.

I can't take is anymore i pull her up a little, i drop down my boxers. I put her back on my lap, fuck!! My dick is very hard.

Ride me i told her, I slowly thrust in to her fuck!!!! babe you are so wet for me dammed it fuck!!. I pull her back on my dick, i hold her hips up and down on my dick fuck!!! Yeah!! here come on babe.

I carried her to the bed still in side her, I slammed inside her again, i continued thrusting into her hard making her scream.

We were rolling around on the bed, sweating all over our bodies. I was still thrusting in to her, she start screaming my name Nic.....Nick I'm close, we both came together.

We fall on the bed panting, she is tired. I kiss her mouth and her forehead. I cover her with the sheet, she fall asleep looking peaceful.

I went and shower and came back to bed.

Please sorry for any spelling mistake and grammar mistake
And please don't forget to vote and comments. I' appreciate those of you who vote on my stories. I love you all, God bless you all for making time to read my stories. Please!!! Go and read my other story Especially Ruth. Thanks.