Charter 38

Nick P.O.V

You can make yourself comfortable at home. Uh! you can used the room on the left up stairs. I'm on the right, come and let me show you.

I helped her to carried the bags, BB had Grace. I open the door, here is your room, you have everything inside.

BB put Grace on the bed gentle. I will order something for you to eat. I have a maid who comes in every two days. To do the laundry and clean the whole house and rooms.

OK girlfriend time for to go, OK BB thanks for the help she said it OK. I and BB left the room, thanks for the help Nick, said BB.

I laugh, i bought the studio she is living in "WHAT!! Shhh!!! Sorry, you did what! Yeah you heard me right i bought the studio.

I want them here with me in my house, i mean their house. So what are your plans now. I want to know the reason why she left .

And i want to be close with my daughter and her. Nick i remember she said his family didn't agreed with the engagement.

What! Dammed it, almost forgot it mother, James and Rose did not agreed to to it. What! Yeah they did not accept her.

How did this escape my mind, mother was mad at me but Dad was happy for us. James and Rose never like her.

The mistreated her badly, James beat her whenever he comes home drunk. And Rose slapped her hard the other day when she forgot to clean her room.

" God, they treated her very bad. How could they throw her from the house, what have i done to them they are my siblings they should be happy me.

I swear they will pay for it. So all this while they know, and said nothing about it God!.

Take it easy bro BB said, so this is why she pretend she didn't know me, wait! wait! did they threatening her i said.

What! threatening No! Nick i don't think so. Then why, why is she pretending she didn't know me.

No!! BB i think they threatened her that why she is behavior like this. What did they do to her, i want her to tell me so i know what to do next God!.

It getting late i will see you tomorrow, take good care of them for me BB said, OK bye.

I walk into the living room, uh! Please were is the kitchen Sara asked. Oh go forward then turned right, thank you.

She walk to the kitchen and bought out water, is Grace up i asked her.  No she is still sleeping, we have blanket in the drawers have you see them she nod her heard.

I want to discuss something with you please have a sit. She sat down, you know I though you about my fiancée who look a lot like.

Yeah i remember, good. I found her, she immediately drop the water she was holding.

Sara's room

Sara's room