Charter 41

Nick P.O.V

Oh i'm sorry she started picking the spoon up, She was shaking seriously. Let me remind you people small, Max is Nick's friend, who owned a club. He is the one who Nick confessed his love for Tara.

Max is also the same person, who save Tara from Rose slapped. So he knowns Tara very much, so do Tara.

Is you Tara, "STOP IT I'M NOT TARA"!!! She run up stairs crying. So what do you think Max said Nick. Man she is the one, i think she is still scared.

I know Max but she has to tell me something, so i can help her. Damn your siblings did threatened her very bad making her to refused to say anything said Max.

So is the plan still on Max asked, Yeah is on, I know she will make a move to nights. By the way you have a nice baby girl, thanks Max.

So how do you feel becoming a father, it a great feeling Max. I fall in love with her the first time i saw her and she call me Dada.

Wow!!, Grace were is Dada Max asked her, Dada!! she hold my neck calling me Dada! Dada!, we both laugh.

Man this your girl she can't leave you only, Yeah!!. Max make yourself comfortable I'm coming, OK man.

I knock on the door she open up, I think she is hungry i said. Mama num num! Grace said i smile.

"Come here dear, let go and eat. She said and took her from me."

Max and i had our breakfast, then went to my office to work. The whole day Max and i were busy. In the evening we went down stairs.

I saw Tara setting the dinning table, Grace was playing on the floor with her toys. Dinner is ready she said, we both nodded our head.

Has Grace eating i asked her No why she refuses to eat only breast milk she want. I prepare her baby food but she refuse.

OK princess is time for you to eat, can you give me her food. She brought her food, come here princess i picked her up and place her on my lap.

I feed her all her baby food, OK time for you to bath. Tara took her upstairs. We finished eating the watch TV, Max is spending the night here.

Tara P.O.V

I think Nick suspect me now God. Why did he brought Max here, he want to confirmed if I'm really Tara. So what he told me last night about founding his fiancée is all about me.

I said it, something is wrong somewhere, no i have to run from here. I don't know who will come next, maybe his Mom or siblings.

What James and Rose said to me at the mall really scared me very much, they will kill me if they see me with Nick. They don't know i had Nick's child.

I packed our things very fast, i waited when everything was clear. I picked Grace up, i went down stairs the light were off this means Nick and Max are sleeping.

I walked slowly to the living room, i was about to unlock the door when someone switch on the light, "where do you think you are go"!!!.

I turned around, there stood Nick and Max, Dammed it a trap i said. I was shocked, i know you will do something like this " TARA" said Nick i freezes.

Oh my God he know all this while, no no i have to declined everything he will said. Even if i have to pushed him to the wall, I'm sorry Nick but i have to do this I said it in my mind.

"Wh...what.....do you mean i said. He walk towards me, he carried Grace from my arms. What are you doing i asked him, I'm taking my daughter.

No she is not your daughter, who told you that. Tara don't make me angry, if you do you wouldn't like me.

 Tara don't make me angry, if you do you wouldn't like me