Chapter 13

Nick P.o.v

"Morning Tara how are you?"

"I'm fine sir. Please i brought your soup."

"Put it on the nightstand, i have to pretend i said nothing yesterday night." She is expecting me to say something about yesterday, She can't looked me in the eyes."

She had her head down the whole time she came in. Tara is everything alright i asked her.

"Yes sir everything is fine."

"Still her head is down, i smirked knowing the course."

But i remember what i said about last night, i started walking towards her slowly. Are you feeling shy Tara huh.

"N........No......sir."

"We were very close, i know she is feeling shy because of what i said yesterday. "

"Oh really!, i used one finger to lift up her chin, then why can't you look me in the eyes. Did something happen yesterday or did i really say something very bad yesterday."

Because i can't remember anything about last night. And how many times would i have to tell you not call me sir hum? I pulled her waist closer to my body, i softly whisper into her ear, Tara just call me Nick.

"I then kiss her check, say it."

"Ni....Nic...Nick."

"Good girl, i can feel her heartbeat beating very fast. She run out of the room, she was blushing all over her face."

Her face was like red tomatoes. I laugh, oh my God, i know she has feelings for me. But i have to be sure first, i want to built a new relationship with her.

I want to moved on with life, i want someone who don't want my money, like my past relationship. Tara is the person i want, i don't mines what people will say. Not even my parents can stop me, she is just a simple lady.