Chapter 25

Tara P.O.V

I was in my room when i heard a knock. "Yes come in, the door open Mrs Benson, Rose and James all entered my room.

Sit on the bed Mrs Benson order, i sat on the bed slowly afraid what was going to happened.

We are here to let you know that, we don't want you here in this family. You are not going to marry my son, i hate you Tara.

You are an orphan and a maid, how can i give my son to you to married No and never I'm not going to let this happen.

Tears were flowing down my cheeks. Mrs Benson, i love your son very much and i'm not after his money. And it does not matter if I'm an orphan or a maid the love i have for him is pure.

Immediately i finished, i felt a slapped on my face.

"I give you today and tomorrow, packed all your things and leave this house."

"If you tell anything to Nick, i swear i will kill you and buried you. No one will look for you, bring the phone he bought for you, no more calls foolish girl."

They left the room, i sat there crying. They know Mr Benson will travel today and Olivia is off work for two days. So they plan to throw me out of the house.

It was around 10mp when they left the room. I stood up and start packing all my things. I finished around midnight.

I later went to bed, I could not sleep. I will miss you Nick, I was still crying, i will always love you only.

Where I'm i going from here, God show me a way. I woke up early the following day.

I did everything very fast, the door was open by Rose. They all enter "oh i can see you have finished packing, good girl said James.

And for your information, when you go out don't ever try to contact Nick. If you do my dear you will regret it, do you hear me. I nod my head, good, here is your pay for last month and this month.

He handle it to me, see this girl you want a rich guy to marry. You dirty orphan of a maid, all this while i was crying.

Now get out of this Manson now before i beat you up said James.