Charter 44

Nick P.O.V

Where is Grace, she is sleeping in your room said BB, OK spend the night here it already late. OK Nick, good night.

Nick please can i have her now Tara said, No she is sleeping with me today. And i don't trust you now. Why she asked, i don't know, maybe you will try leaving again.

What if she wake up and want breast milk She said. I will bring her to you, she nod her head. BB please help her with her things, oh OK.

I walk in to my room, i stripped off all my clothes leaving only my boxers on. I slept beside Grace, i cover her up and kiss her forehead.

Laid there thinking what have i done to my siblings. Why do they hate Tara so much, by threatened her. God they will hear from me tomorrow morning.

Because of them, i didn't know i have a child. I called them to come to my house tomorrow. I can't wait to see their faces, when they see Tara and especially Grace.

Dad will be so happy to see her grandchild. I don't know when i slept, i felt a small hands touching my face Dada. I slowly open my eyes , i met with two lovely eyes Grace.

She sat on my stomach holding my face, Yes princess. I look at the time and it 2:30am in the morning. I stood up and sat on the bed still holding Grace.

Do you need water, she nod her head, here i place it on her mouth. When she finished i place it back, Dada! huh mama! OK let go to mama. We got to Tara's door.

I knock mama! mama! She open the door wearing a see through night gown. I know she like this kind of night gown. Grace stretch her arms she took her to the bed.

I entered and close the door, she sat her on her lap, Grace started holding her breast easy princess i said to her. She started crying, i sat on the couch looking at them.

Can you please excuse me, when i finished breastfeeding her i will bring her. Said Tara, No i want to see you breastfeeding her now.

Nick why are you doing this, why! are you feeling shy. I have no problem seeing your breast, i have seen it before. I don't mine seeing it again and more over it been two years now.

She slowly slip one arm from the night gown, exposed one of her breast. God her breast look round and fresh, she hold the breast to Grace mouth she suck it hard.

She still turned me on fuck!. 30 minute later Grace is now asleep, i took her back to my room. Oh shit i forgot to asked Tara to give me one of Grace shirt it getting cold.

I knock on her door, she open Yes i need one of her shirt. Oh OK i went in with her, she start pulling her dress from the bag.

She mistakenly slip, hitting her back against my front. I hold her waist from falling, now her big butt is touching my front.

My dick switch, oh fuck! I hold her waist fast, oh fuck! Fuck! my dick is in between her butt. She try to get out from my hold by rubbing her butt on my dick.

Fuck! Fuck! Tara stop or i can't hold it anymore, do you want me to take you right here. No! She said, then stop rubbing your butt on my dick fuck.

She stop, i loose my hold. I walk out of the room i need a cold shower fuck.

We all woke up early this morning waiting for my siblings and parents. I told BB to look after Grace for us. Max and i sat on the couch in the living room, Tara will join us later.

We heard a knock then they entered, Nick my son are you ok said my Mom . I'm fine and pissed off right now.

What wrong my Dad asked, let us all sit down i said. Hi Nick said James, my blood was boiling right now i wanted to pouched him right now in the face.

Max tap my shoulder to calm down, you all know that i canceled the wedding between Beth and i, they all nod their heads.

Is everything alright Nick, Mom said please Mom let me finished. I have decided to marry someone of my own choice.

OK, so who is this person Mom said do you really want to meet her they all said Yes. Max please send her in, OK.

The door opened slowly reviewing Tara, my Mom immediately drop her bag. James stood up fast so do Rose Tara!!

 James stood up fast so do Rose Tara!!