Chapter 50

Nick P.O.V

Dada! Dada! Wow! easy princess she stretch his arms out towards me, i picked her up. It was good and crazy feeling. The following day i went to work, and i told my driver to drive Tara and Grace home.

I called Max and thank him for the advised. I'm so happy to have my family  back, i  don't know what got into me for what i did to Tara. Thank God it all over now.

  My phone ring, i look at the ID and it BB "hello cousin i said " hello Nick, how are you? "Good and you? I'm also fine.

Nick is Tara there with you, No I'm at work i send them home. OK i will go there when i closed from work BB said, OK do that. Bye Nick bye BB.

The day was over and I'm ready to go home, i miss my girls. I drive home straight, i parked my car in the garage. then i heard Grace crying, what wrong with her.

I lock my car fast and crush inside, the whole house is dark. What is happening here, Tara! Tara! What the fuck? Why is the whole house dark.

I run upstairs to Grace room, she was standing in her crib crying her room is dark, i switch on the light immediately she saw me she called my name Dada!Dada!.

I picked her fast, it OK princess Dada is here. I wonder how long she has been crying, because of her hiccups it seems very long.

But were is Tara, Tara! Tara!, I called but no answer. I try her phone but it started ringing in the living room, no something is wrong somewhere.

I called Max to come here immediately, and i also call my parents. Mom and Dad rush to my place very fast, what is wrong son Dad said.

I told them everything, Max came in later. Dada! huh! What is wrong baby nam! nam! really you want to eat she smile and buried her head on my shoulders.

Come princess i will prepare something for you OK Mom said she took her from me thanks Mom you welcome son, she is also my grandchild.

Dad said we should call the police, so i did just. 5 minutes later the police came to the house, I informed them everything. They said we should wait for 24 hours, maybe she has visit a friend.

I told them that the only friends she has are the one working at my cafe. So i called BB and informed her what is happening here. She said she is not there.

But the police still think we should wait for 24 hours, God i hope nothing bad has happen to her. But were is she, Tara were are you.

It 8:30pm Dad, Mom and Max decided to stay here, thanks guys i really appreciates your support. It OK son what are family for we are here to support you Dad said.

I walked to the kitchen to were Grace is eating, thank God she stop breastfeeding. Dada! Dada! nam nam, yes baby enjoy your food. I'm not hungry i don't feel like eating.

Poor baby, she has no idea what is going on. She finished her food, i wipe her hands and mouth. I carried her to the living room, OK princess say good night to everyone and let go to bed,

Mom came and kiss her first, good night princess, Dad and Max did the same thing. OK good night guys. She will be sleeping with me today.

I placed her on the bed, i have to bath first, i gave her my phone to play with it. I finished my bath and put on my boxers. Come here Grace she stood up and walk to me.

I took off her dress and diapers, i finished bathing her and wraps her in a big towel. We came to the bedroom, i on her PJ. I put her down, i fell on the bed.

She quickly run to the bed and climb on top of the bed. She came lying on top of my chest, i gently rub her back smoothly.

I kiss her head Dada! huh! Mama! Mama!, it OK my dear Mama will come OK, God please help me were is Tara.