Charter 45

Nick P.O.V

I walk to him, Grace said grandpa, pa...pa hi princess said Dad. Hi pa...pa she said, i saw Dad wipe a tears from his eyes, are you OK Dad, he nodded his head.

I'm fine son, just that i can't believe my eyes, i tap his shoulder. Can papa hold you princess, Dad said. Dada! huh papa! Yeah go she stretch her arms
            Nick P.O.V

Tara!!! they all said, please come in and sit down i said. You can see the shocked in Mom, James and Rose faces, they almost had heart attack.

Where did you fine her Nick Dad said, it a long story Dad but i will you all today. I told them everything WHAT!! Dad said.

You know all this he asked Mom, she nodded her head looking down. And you two what do you know about what Eduardo said.

They were still shocked and surprise, "i asked the both of you a question, SPEAK!! NOW!! before i beat the hell out of you.

They stood there looking at each others face, they couldn't say a word. Oh my God i can't believe My wife and children could do such a wicked thing.

How would you do this to your own son huh, his happiness is Tara. Why can't you all understand him.

I'm shame of you all said Said, that not all Dad. 2 years later they met Tara at the mall and even threatened her by killing her if she come close to me.

WHAT!!! Yeah Dad, they did what. My mother walk towards them, did you threatened to kill her she asked them. They nodded their head, Mom was shocked.

She step back a little and fall on the couch, i think she didn't know about this one. They used knife to threatened her, how could you do that i said.

You two needed to be lock up right now said Dad. I'm even more surprise at you Elle, you are a mother, if someone did this to Rose how will you feel huh.

You are a bad mother Elle, if you can do this to your own son. Them you can also do the same thing to me your husband. Please!! Victor I'm sorry.

"I hate her so much, how can a orphan maid marry my brother. I hate her the first time i set my eyes on her, i wish she is dead said Rose.

I rush to her and gave her a slapped across her face, how dare you say that. James step towards me don't you dare slapped her again or, or what James you are a man let face each other now.

I punched his face very hard making blood coming out if his nose. I punched him again STOP!! Nick please you will kill him, i punched him again, STOP!! STOP!! Mom hold me back.

He is your brother Mom said i wanted to punched him again NICK!!! Max catch me fast, man is ok . calm down man, Dad came and tap my shoulders.

Come and sit down he said, he walk to Tara my dear how are you? I'm fine Mr Benson good to hear that. I'm sorry for what happen to you.

Please forgive them, it OK Mr Benson, I'm shame of myself right now. Oh don't Mr Benson let us sit down please, she walk him to his couch.

I have a big surprise for you Dad, Really and what's that big surprise i can't wait. Please show me i laugh at his behavior.

This surprise is my life, my everything Dad, I'm grateful to have this surprise. Then i will also cherished this surprise.

I wipe my tears, so what this surprise that make you share tears Dad said. I have never see you like this before, is everything OK son, Yeah Dad everything is ok.

Max and Tara started laugh, why are you two laughing said Dad. You will love this big  surprise, in fact you will cherished it more then Nick Max said. Really, OK let me see this surprise.

BB please come in, oh is BB here Dad said Yeah, oh OK. BB walk in holding Grace hand immediately Grace saw me Dada! Dada! Jumping and even trying to walk fast to me.

Easy princess you will fall down, i picked her up Dada! huh she hug me i walk towards Dad. He was shocked sitting in the couch so do Mom, James and Rose.

Did i hear you right, Dada! asked, yes Dad she is my daughter Grace your grandchild. Dad try standing up he was shaking, MY GRANDCHILD!!.

Dad to take her.

Dad immediately picked her, he kisses all over her face, papa loves you so much. She also kiss Dad's lips, we were all surprise at her behavior. She hide her face on Dad's neck.

She is your daughter, Mom  asked Tara she nodded her head. She is beautiful but she look a lot more like Nick said Mom. Yeah Tara said, Mom walk towards Tara. I'm really sorry Tara!, please forgive me.

I was a fool back then, please forgive me. I'm sorry for what i did to you, I'm a shame of myself. You should be said Dad. It OK Mrs Benson i have forgiven you.

Thanks Tara, she sat down quietly. Can i take her Mom asked Dad, OK princess your grandmother want to hold you. No! Papa we were surprise.

You see a bad grandmother you are, your own grandchild don't want you. Think of it when she grown up and comes to know what you and your children did to her Mother there she will hate you more than this said Dad.

I know what i did is bad please forgive me victor, what you did hurt me so much Elle. I'm sorry Mom said. I felt sorry for Mom she totally regret what she did to Tara. I walk towards her it OK Mom.

She is just a baby, and she see new faces. As time go on she will get to know you. I'm sorry Nick she was crying like a baby, i know Mom i kiss her forehead. No! Dada! Kiss! kiss! Grace said.

I took her from Dada, what you don't want me to kiss anyone. She nodded her head, kiss! me! She said we laugh at her, i saw Mom smiling. OK then kiss her and i will also kiss you.

She kiss Mom's lips and i also kiss her. Thanks so much princess Mom said. Mama! Mama! Num! Num! We all laugh. Tara and BB went to the kitchen to prepare something for us to eat.

We were all chatting in the living room, Mom later join Tara and BB in the kitchen. Mom apologized to Tara and she forgive her whole hearty. But not James and Rose they did not even apologized to her.

I went to the kitchen to see what going on in there, Tara was sitting down breastfeeding Grace while Mom and BB cooking. You are still breastfeeding her Mom said, yes said Tara. That good Tara, i also breastfeed Nick to two years.

I smile hearing her say that, i walk back to the living room. We finished eating, Dad, Mom, James, Rose and BB left. Tara! Yes we are leaving to the office, OK Max and i left.

                  Tara P.O.V

Thank God, everything between us is solve now. But i don't know what James and Rose think about me right now.  Mrs Benson apologized for what she did to me, i forgive her.

I felt sorry for her when Grace refuse to let her hold her, i felt bad what Mr Benson told her. I told her in the kitchen she can come here and get to know her. She thank me, Grace is sleeping right now.

I have to cook dinner fast before she wakes up.