Chapter 49

Tara P.O.V

He placed his hand inside my panties and i felt a finger going between my womanly flesh and he started stroking inside me fuck! i like it so much when he does that to me.

"You are so wet for me, i can not wait anymore he said. He removed his finger and cupped my big butt cheeks and hoisted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

Forgotten the argument we had earlier on, he carried me to the bedroom and laid me down and he hovered on top of me. He slip down my panties.

And he threw it on the floor, he looked down into my eyes. We started kissing, he pushed his tongue between my lips.

He suck my neck and nibble as he moved slowly down, towards my breast he suck my nipples very hard. His hand went between my thighs pleasuring me until i trembled and shook from an orgasm that hit me like a storm.

I scream and calls out his name " Nick make love to me please" i moaned as i pressed further into him. I opened my legs ready for him, i can't wait much longer to have you.

With that said he got out of bed and took off his briefs, i bit my bottom lip i was a little shocked at the size of it. I know i have seen it before, but it seems like today is my first time, i have miss it.

I blush turning my head away, he climb back on top of me. You do not have to be embarrassed or afraid. I'm not afraid i said and kiss him, he position himself between my legs eased the tip of his manhood into my plump swollen womanly folds that is were slick and moist.

He heard my cry out in pain when he thrust in deeper. He look down into my face, he caressed his mouth with the tip of my tongue.

Faster! faster! Nick!, his stomach tightened and he began thrusting in and out of me. I raised hips and started moving to the beat of his thrust.

I moaned as i felt the hot length of him thrusting harder and faster going deeper. I cried out his name when i felt my orgasm, he too found his own release when he let out a loud grunt and his thrust were hard and fast until he collapsed on top of me.

Wow! that was amazing, so wet and tight for me. He kiss me, and fall back beside me pulling me to his arms. I'm sorry for what i did my love please forgive me he said.

It OK Nick you are forgiven, we were relaxing when my phone ring. I took it from my bag, l look at the ID BB. Nick it BB answer it I put it on speaker.

Hello BB, oh no i heard Grace crying at the background, hello! Tara. Grace has been crying since she woke up from her sleep. Mom and i have try our best but she keep on crying calling you and Nick's name.

Oh OK put her on the phone, Grace talk it mama and Dada said BB. Dada! Mama! she started crying again, hi princess Nick said Dada! yes princess.

Why are you crying, Dada! come! come! she said, OK stop crying OK. OK she said. BB yes Nick, can you bring her here, OK no problem i hang up the call.

She is really Daddy's girl i said making Nick laugh out loud. Let me shower and get ready, I finished everything fast and put on one of Nick's t-shirts in the closet.

I came out, wow you look hot "shut up Nick. Nick go and shower i said OK madame, I'm going i pushed him to the bathroom.

I sat on the bed going through my phone when i heard a knock. I walk to the door and opened it, there stood BB holding Grace in her arms. Hi! Baby!, mama she quickly stretch her arms for me.

I took her and kiss her cheek, thanks BB she smile. Where is Nick, he is in the bathroom i said. The way you are smiling it seems everything is OK now BB said.

I nodded my head, OK I'm off bye! bye!. I close the door and went and sat on the bed