Chapter 32

Nick P.O.V

I don't know what came over me when i followed her to her house. I sat in my car for 20 minutes, thinking whether to go in or not.

I don't know when i got to the front door. Currently I'm in my car driving to my penthouses.

But there is something about Sara that i can't figure it out, who is she. She walk and talk like Tara. "No i can't believed it. All this while i was studying her.

I know you are thinking that I'm mistakenly Sara as Tara. I'm really sure is Tara, I'm confused. I have to fine her before the wedding i can't live without her.

Then who is Sara, I have to find out but what if she is not Tara. The only thing I'm confused is that she has tattoo on her neck and her hair is red colour.

I also notice baby toys, shoes, feeding bottles, backpack and baby Walker at the corner of the room. I guest she is mother.

I call my friend Derrick, who is a police officer.

Me: hello Derrick

Derrick: hi Nick, what a surprise.

Me: yeah long time.

Derrick: l hope everything is fine.

Me: Derrick everything is not fine.

Derrick: what wrong tell me I'm all ears.

Me: Derrick I need you to investigates someone for me, I need information on her.

Derrick: OK what her name.

Me: I only know she is call Sara, she work at a coffee shop. She served at Ben's Dad funeral. You asked Ben were she work.

Derrick: OK i will asked him bye!

I want to get to the button of it, who are you Sara .

Tara P.O.V

I woke up not feeling fine so i call BB I'm not coming in today. I went back to sleep, 3 hours later I woke up laying on the bed.

Thinking about what happened yesterday. He is still looking for me, but learnt he is getting married next month ending.

Then why is he looking for me, i don't know what they told  him. He even doubt my love for him.

I know he is confused right now. I heard Grace crying, hi baby are you okay? I Peck her cheek, she climb up to me "mama" yes dear

I place her on my lap, i pull my top up immediately she saw my boob she suck on it fast.

Mommy is here, i think she miss me. I learnt yesterday  she was dull throughout the day. She went back to sleep.

I place her on the bed and sleep beside her. Life has not be fair to me at all. An orphan and a single Mom, by the way I'm thankful and grateful to God.

An hour later i try to call her up to bath her, Grace! i picked her up "Oh my God she is very hot, I touched her forehead she was burning hot.

God she is very hot, Grace baby open your eye please! God help me. Please open your eyes Grace!!!

 Please open your eyes Grace!!!

Nick penthoues