Chapter 17

Tara P.o.v

I was lying on my bed when someone knock on the door three times, i wonder who is its. Is not Olivia, she just left right now. I sat down on my bed, Yes come in please.
The door open and Nick entered.

"Sorry i wake you up."

"It okay i was not asleep."

"Are you okay he asked."

"I nodded my head i'm fine."

"He handed me some medicine."

"I went to the pharmacy to get you some pain reliever and oil to apply on your face."

"Oh... thank you so much Nick. I know by tomorrow everything will go down, thanks again."

"It okay, good night Tara."

"Good night Nick."

What a relief i was thinking were to get some medicine,i have to asked it from Mrs Benson by tomorrow. I apply it on my face and took some of the tablets. I went back to sleep. i wake up later on, can't sleep so i sat on my bed.

"I heard a knock who is its."

"It me Nick, i stood up and unlock the door." Please come in i said." He entered is anything the problem i asked him.

"No!. i notice he was checking me out, shit i was in my nightgown and he was only in his sweatpants. I quickly took my morning rob to cover my body. 

"I went to the kitchen to get some water, when i saw your light on. So i then decided to check on you."

"I just woke up, i would not sleep."

"Hmm.... same here, i can't sleep also he said."

"Do you mind if i get us some coffee."

"No problem i said. He went out and came back with two coffee in his hands, he handle me one, here thanks."

I went back to sit on my bed. He clear his throat.

"So how is the face."

"Good, can't you see it." He came forward and sat on my bed beside me.

We were so close that i can hear my heart beat, he touch my face.

"Good the swollen is all gone."

"Yeah i said, he was still caresses my checks. He hold both my checks then he softly press his lips to mine."

Thanks for the vote and comments